YOUNG SPIDER VS SMOKEY "BATTLE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS THE WINNER?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 23, 2004
i am fucking pissed, cuz i had a much better one and trying to go on my memory, shit had some error and i didnt post it for me.....so here we go again....!!!!

yeah like everyone be asking where the pic of your daughter at?
or you just become another one of Maury's stats
DNA test prove that Criminal's her dad and now thats why you sport the red
you get mad at every one and warn 'em so everyone laughs at you
now you just try and battle 'em
you better look under you bed before you got so sleep at night
cuz there wont be a pleasant site
scared so you stay up at night and try to write in the candlelight
some net thug, BANG!!!!god damn
you paranoid now cuz of this white boy from the Dubb's gonna eat you up
or you just pissed that bitch you got pregnant was your mom//

Feb 23, 2004
midwest norteno said:
you aint down for urs, im down for mine
call me exorist when i twist your spine
bitch i aint lyin you crossed my boundry
hang ur bitch ass out in the laundry
call your crew, what they gonna do?
step 10 deep ill still beat the shit outta u
man fuck ur boys and fuck u too
face it dog, ur ass is threw
thought u knew that u cant touch us
end up walkin with some crutches
talkin shit well bring ur shit
wrap ur fat lips round my dick
u can unload your clip, u can do karate
i'll still break every bone in ur fuckin body
spider grab ur shotty and shoot this trick
do u really know who ur fuckin with?

and how did i diss drf?
hey thats solid homie...smokey just jealous of ya shit

Aug 16, 2002
^^^^ were did this clown come from? lol your rhymes are fuccin hot garbage! go succ dudes meat if you think he's solid! i'ma rip you a new ass hole! any other clownz wanna get ripped the sign up sheet starts now!

Feb 23, 2004
CARLOS ROSSI said:
^^^^ were did this clown come from? lol your rhymes are fuccin hot garbage! go succ dudes meat if you think he's solid! i'ma rip you a new ass hole! any other clownz wanna get ripped the sign up sheet starts now!
^^^homo

aaah i am not a fag!!...see u be talkin like you can spit shit, back what you got up!! and why they call you carlos rossi?? thinkin with that "cali" 'n ur veins ur saucey, but i must be trippin cuz thats lou e lou so you can just blow me...but by the end you will be writin me a love letter full of apologies!

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
@TreeZ7

Your Rhymes Got No Chance/Didnt Even Give It A Glance/U Across The States/Keep Run Your Mouth ll Kill U Like Norman Bates/You Juz A Child/Rapz Weak And Mild/U Got A Preschool Beat/That Makez Ur Sister Run Wild/Cuz We All Know How U Roll/Livin In The South/So Take The Dick Out Ur Mouth/Ur Sister Ur Mother/And Your Father Your Brother/Ur Knocked Up Your Granny/Bitch Like It In The Fanny/U A Dirty Lil Kraker/A Tweaked Out Slacker/So Keep Running Your Mouth/U Bout 2 Me The Maker/U Ugly Motherfucker/Sick Azz Quaker/So Go Fuck A Moose/Then Hook Up A Noose/Then Go Back 2 The Start/U Aint 2 Smart/U Couldnt Even Rhyme One Line/U Fuckin Swine/

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
OK SERIO PEDO/THIS FOOL CANT FLOW/AFTER ALL THE INCEST HES TO DAMN SLOW/HEY TREEz7/U NEEDA KNOW/YOUR A FUCKIN BASE HEAD/YO MAMAZ A HOE/SO PICK U UR GLASS DICK/AN GO BACK 2 SAYIN SPIk/EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM/KNOW ME N ROSSI TURNED U TRICK/

Aug 16, 2002
TreEz7 said:
^^^homo

aaah i am not a fag!!...see u be talkin like you can spit shit, back what you got up!! and why they call you carlos rossi?? thinkin with that "cali" 'n ur veins ur saucey, but i must be trippin cuz thats lou e lou so you can just blow me...but by the end you will be writin me a love letter full of apologies!

your a lame....and i see you still like solid meat! go succ him soft you bitch!

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN MEET THE NEWEST MEMBER of WWW.WEENIERIDAZ.COM----TreEz7!

Feb 23, 2004
me turned trick?? more like you are both down for the dick, lick, swap and do each other in the asshole, ya damn fools, why you think you cool? you just be sittin on here lately and what for, sure aint cuz you smooth, cuz in the streets you be drownin in a pool of yer own blood, and no one at your funeral cuz they celebratin a bitches death...but i may be younger than you age of 22, but at least aint gettin down with the moose, and after i fucked your mom i left her permanently loose and when you woke up in her stool its was your birthday, the birth of a bitch who aint nothing but shit

Feb 23, 2004
so im white whats the difference comin from across the way, but i think your gay and isnt a spick someone who doesnt take a shower anyday/so you are a spick and you and carlos rossi who aint sayin shit, are all of the sudden on each others dicks/ur ass livin in the sewer runnin with rats cuz your a bitch and cant hang with the big cats/one swipe and your runnin home to your mommy, and with a wiff you pee peed in your panties/and no i didnt stutter there, just took my time so you can breath all of this nicotine in cuz you addicted to the treez so fag dont even begin//

Aug 16, 2002
LIl sumthin for this weenie named SleEz7

go eat a dicc bitch/since you like them solid/ tell your mom/dick aint free/ so bread up or stop callin/ i might get your sister to give me a flight to boston/ go ahead post up spiders pearl necklace you flossin/ TreEz youll get burnt/ seems you havent learnt/ cant fucc wit a sac vet/ dont get slapped on your own set/ cause this is it/ your a east co co banger/ you worse then 50 cent/ your whole familys some wankstaz/ type of bitch to pull a gun wit all blanks in the chamber/ you softer than a cotton ball/ and you call /your self a gangster/ quit postin up trash/ your flowz get lamer & lamer/ couldnt get love in the bay if you playd for the raiders/ you the type of weenie nigga that ene's should be a shamed of/ quit pm'in me/ sayin you wanna kiss and make up/ look in the mirror tell yourself that you just got ate up! eat a dicc pussy!