YOUNG SPIDER VS SMOKEY "BATTLE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS THE WINNER?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Look At Theze Perraz/Makin Friendz Wit The Levaz/U A Bunch Of Fake Bitch/Nuttin But Internet Snitchez/Midwest/Shutup Wit Your Weak Azz Flow/Tryin 2 Clown On Me An DRF/U Skank Ass Hoe/And 2 Da Lil Rat/Tryin To Spit Back/Had 2 Cop Lyrics Off Conejo/U Sick Ass Wetback/Why Dont U Go Climb A Fence/Cuz U Rapz Are Dense/It Took U Half The Day 2 Come Up Wit That Junk/Go Back 2 Sellin Oranges Out The Back Over Your Trunk/I Spit My Rhymes Like I Spit Your Mom Wit My Spunk/And 2 All U Other Haterz/Talkin Masa/Like U Run This Casa/U All A Bunch Of Fake Azz Raza/I Said Bitch Y Que Pasa/You Talk So Much Shit N You Run Yo Mouth/If I Didnt Know Better Id Say U From Da South/And U Say I Look Scary/Man U A Fuckin Fairy/Mad Cuz U Get No Azz/Palmz All Hairy/So U Say U Hard Az Clay/Dude That Line Wuz Gay/I Cant Believe The Gente Let Rep The Bay/

Aug 20, 2005
SMOKEY GOT SPIDER IN ROUND TWO THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY

/You Think Your Koo Cuz U Clown on My Family/U Juz Mad Cuz You Momma Lookz Manly/But Lookin Like A Caveman Must Run In Your Family

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Listen Up Spider/I Juz Had U For Lunch/Left U Yesterday Wit Ur Panties In A Bunch/U Juz A Fool/ Who Goes 2 A Remedial School/Wit Your Hand Up On Your Chest/Yea That Suit U Best/Walkin Like A Gimp/Cuz Faggitz Alwayz Limp/All Hairy N Nasty Lookin Like A Chimp/Mad Cuz Yo Mama Got Turned Out By A Pimp/Oh Whats That I Hear/A Squeaky Noise From Your Momz Room/ And A Moanin Sound/Wit Yo Wack Azz Father No Where Around/Since Ur Birth The Vato Cant Be Found/2 One Look At Your Mug/N Dropped U On The Ground

May 10, 2004
X4SmokeyX4 said:
Look At Theze Perraz/Makin Friendz Wit The Levaz/U A Bunch Of Fake Bitch/Nuttin But Internet Snitchez/Midwest/Shutup Wit Your Weak Azz Flow/Tryin 2 Clown On Me An DRF/U Skank Ass Hoe/And 2 Da Lil Rat/Tryin To Spit Back/Had 2 Cop Lyrics Off Conejo/U Sick Ass Wetback/Why Dont U Go Climb A Fence/Cuz U Rapz Are Dense/It Took U Half The Day 2 Come Up Wit That Junk/Go Back 2 Sellin Oranges Out The Back Over Your Trunk/I Spit My Rhymes Like I Spit Your Mom Wit My Spunk/And 2 All U Other Haterz/Talkin Masa/Like U Run This Casa/U All A Bunch Of Fake Azz Raza/I Said Bitch Y Que Pasa/You Talk So Much Shit N You Run Yo Mouth/If I Didnt Know Better Id Say U From Da South/And U Say I Look Scary/Man U A Fuckin Fairy/Mad Cuz U Get No Azz/Palmz All Hairy/So U Say U Hard Az Clay/Dude That Line Wuz Gay/I Cant Believe The Gente Let Rep The Bay/
you aint down for urs, im down for mine
call me exorist when i twist your spine
bitch i aint lyin you crossed my boundry
hang ur bitch ass out in the laundry
call your crew, what they gonna do?
step 10 deep ill still beat the shit outta u
man fuck ur boys and fuck u too
face it dog, ur ass is threw
thought u knew that u cant touch us
end up walkin with some crutches
talkin shit well bring ur shit
wrap ur fat lips round my dick
u can unload your clip, u can do karate
i'll still break every bone in ur fuckin body
spider grab ur shotty and shoot this trick
do u really know who ur fuckin with?

and how did i diss drf?

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
midwest norteno said:
you aint down for urs, im down for mine
call me exorist when i twist your spine
bitch i aint lyin you crossed my boundry
hang ur bitch ass out in the laundry
call your crew, what they gonna do?
step 10 deep ill still beat the shit outta u
man fuck ur boys and fuck u too
face it dog, ur ass is threw
thought u knew that u cant touch us
end up walkin with some crutches
talkin shit well bring ur shit
wrap ur fat lips round my dick
u can unload your clip, u can do karate
i'll still break every bone in ur fuckin body
spider grab ur shotty and shoot this trick
do u really know who ur fuckin with?

and how did i diss drf?
^^ LOL THIS FOOL YOUR SHIT DONT RYHME FOOL AND SOUND THE SAME ALL THE TIME LOL SHIT I OWNED SPIDER ON ALL THIZ FUCKIN CAVEMAN LOOKIN PEEWEE.