YOUNG SAU - Actions Speak Louder Than Words

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Its finally here...Check the youtube video from snippets of album.

Let us know what ya think.

**I know several people have had issues purchasing albums from other artists. If there are any issues in regard to purchasing the album just PM me I will resolve the issue immediately.**

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
This is a digital release no hard copies at this time.

Here is the tracklist.

1. Actions Speak Louder Than Words
2. What’s Beef
3. Choose Up – Feat. Awax
4. Ha Ha
5. Somebody’s Tellin on You
6. Sweet Sticky Thang
7. I Can Dig It
8. Change Gonna Come – Feat. Adonis and Maskerade
9. My Way
10. Getting Money
11. All Mine – Feat. Big June
12. Day 1 Feat - Ula and Redrum
13. Get Ya Ass Up
14. What I Think Of You - Feat Ula
15. Drunkin Technique Freestyle Feat – Clinton Wayne and Xl Middleton
16. Get Bizzy – Feat Obnoxious and Double R

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Not planning on Pressing...There would have to be a demand greater than 500 copies to make it worth our time. Bit Rate is 320. In my opinion the overall album is a good value because there are several good songs.

May 25, 2005
ima wait a week or 2 and see if by some miracle yall press up some hard copies..and no word by then..im coppin digital...no choice..been waitin at least a couple years for this no? haha...

Jan 25, 2009
Not planning on Pressing...There would have to be a demand greater than 500 copies to make it worth our time. Bit Rate is 320. In my opinion the overall album is a good value because there are several good songs.
dont get me wrong albums sounds heated but im old school i like phisical copies but well if there is no other choice mp3 will do :siccness:

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
ima wait a week or 2 and see if by some miracle yall press up some hard copies..and no word by then..im coppin digital...no choice..been waitin at least a couple years for this no? haha...
I can tell you now..that there will be no copies printed in a week or two. Haha..taking a few years to put out even though its only about 30 hrs of work...
..To tell everyone the truth y'all on the Siccness may be the reason the project is seeing the light of day. With certain events surrounding the mixing..I was ready to shelve the album..take a loss and keep it moving..But If I say I'm gonna do something I try and keep my word.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this is a great album, i suggest yall cop if you want a classic SD album that was held in the vaults.

too bad it dosent have hard copies tho , i hear 50cal on the 500 copies or more shit but ppl need to just hood it out, burnt cd signature in sharpie, fuck it...saves the consumer time downloading the shit, finding/buying a cd, and burning the cd...