Young Droop arrested for 2011 rape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
I read every post in this thread n came to the conclusion 96% of you niggas are fuccin BITCH ASS NIGGAS.... like, nothing street about you.... stop listening to rap n sticc to kidz bop albumz.... you dudes on the siccness.... no wonder all the known artists stopped posting here.... a bunch ofignorant non-hood nerds blogging about real turf shit.... pimping exists... its not just a rap song by mac dre ot suga free you can turn off when you want to hear a new toic... the shit that shows how bitchmade alot of yall are is the fact yal talked bad about my dude for almost 10 PAGES with no favts.... just running your fuccin mouths.... hoe ass niggas.... some of yal need a PIMP, ASAP.... BITCH

Props: bigshotpimp
May 4, 2005
so a female was gettin turned out and changed her mind or thought shed get back at somebody.

sounds like a female was throwin a temper tantrum.

how old was she? does anyone know?

May 9, 2002
I read every post in this thread n came to the conclusion 96% of you niggas are fuccin BITCH ASS NIGGAS.... like, nothing street about you.... stop listening to rap n sticc to kidz bop albumz.... you dudes on the siccness.... no wonder all the known artists stopped posting here.... a bunch ofignorant non-hood nerds blogging about real turf shit.... pimping exists... its not justices a rap song by mac dre ot suga free you can turn off when you want to hear a new toic... the shit that shows how bitchmade alot of yall are is the fact yal talked bad about my dude for almost 10 PAGES with no favts.... just running your fuccin mouths.... hoe ass niggas.... some of yal need a PIMP, ASAP.... BITCH
A) rap musuc = entertainment...period.

B) some of the richest people in the world...are "nerds". How many rich people pimp psychologically disturbed runaways for a living?

Get a clue.

Apr 25, 2002
Looking up to street people is retarded. Low class and no class cats in and out of jail. Pimping is not a cool thing to do its ignorant and bitch made in my opinion. Only ones dumb enough to hoe are weak minded young bitches then they turn into ghetto ass hoes with hella kids and those kids grow up to become hoes and pimps too.

Then the excuse is the white man made you do it.

I'm from the ghetto, the real ghetto, Deep East Oakland. I left the ghetto, I go back to the ghetto, I see what our bullshit world really is. Self imposed opression without taking any responsibility for our own actions.
I gave you props but its always someone from the hood that all youngstaz look up to growing up. It's a choice that we all have to either go left of go right so I can't blame everyone.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
WE WATCH HORROR MOVIES BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE WOULD CONDONE SOMEONE ACTUALLY GOIN LEATHERFACE ON A NIGGA... I'M JUST SAYIN...
I feel what you sayin on that. I think about that too. It's like the flip side to the coin you know. The way I tend to look at is there's "reality" rhymin then you got that "sci-fi" type shit. I like both depending on my mood.

I'm not trippin off his charges though cause we dont know the truth. That nigga just gotta tighten up his game a bit and keep his pimp hand strong.

I'm cool off the pimpin tho, but more power to those that do it. If you ask me, females make that choice to walk the blade get that money and come back.