YOUNG BUCK : THE TAPE CONVERSATION (50 DISS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2005
Now that he's been "exposed" he wants to let everybody know he's "only human"... But he wasn't on that "I'm only human" shit before he got aired out... Stabbin' fools at award shows and braggin' about it on some super thug nonsense... F*&k... I aint feelin' this dumb shit...

Mar 13, 2003
I also said he was done at first, but there is 2 sides to every story....50 is a bitch for taping a conversation that happened about a year ago, and yes we are all human and people do show emotions differently, although i dont really understand y Buck would come to tears over the "problem" they were having. I also am not Buck so i dont know what was going on in his head....

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
has anyone seen the young buck concert footage saying fuck g unit? i checked out that clip for the first time and they show the audience and it looks under 100 people attending the show... that was a small crowd in my opinion buck is done..

Aug 16, 2003
Good song..50 is a bitch for droping that shit out IMO thats why hes the most hated artists in the game right now....he takes shit to a whole other level for no reason...im glad Buck exposed him...hopefuly this is the start of a trend...looking forward to it

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
i dunno man, i feel like this is all a publicity stunt. because that gunit album is very close too coming out. and thats a 50 cent thing. say certain shit in the media before the release comes. he basically did the same shit with Jimmy Iovine on his last album. i dunno. the whole thing is sketchy.

But if it is true. then Buck really aint going back too G-Unit. but like i said. i dont believe the hype thats being given too the public.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ na, Buck is officially out of the Unit even though the timing was pretty good for 50. I aint taking sides on this, i respect both of them

May 4, 2006
Good song..50 is a bitch for droping that shit out IMO thats why hes the most hated artists in the game right now....he takes shit to a whole other level for no reason...im glad Buck exposed him...hopefuly this is the start of a trend...looking forward to it
All I will say is:

50=Bitch made for taping a phone conversation.

Buck has always been the realest nigga in G-Unit and I ain't gonna stop supportin the dude.

Point in case: 50 is a overrated rapper. IMO. Didn't he say he was gonna never put out another album again if Kanye outsold him?

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
shit, i'd cry too if was losing out on millions ha !!! but fuck it, everyone cries and shit.....Buck should just get back on the grind and start making good music......his shit on Beg for Mercy and Straight Outta Cashvillie was fuckin good.....