Young Black Brotha Records/Khayree Appreciation Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
this is the shit i grew up on here. khayree was a beast! todays music is lackin so much, its almost sad. from the live instruments to the constant mac dre samples, YBB was on top of this bay shit. feel free to post you fav YBB track

Dec 8, 2009
Khayree has a bunch of shit on Amazon that wasn't on any YBB album...some dope ass beats that sound like he did them in the Untouchable,Forever Hustlin,Sugawolf era.

But yeah KHAYREE>anybody else ever. I could post atleast 30 vids just off top

May 31, 2006
Khayree is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. i cant stress it enough. i never get tired of his sound. hope he makes a come back with someone!

Aug 30, 2006
I think Khayree is done with producing. Khayree dont sit still too long he always got three or hundred differ. things going on! I just dont think producing for rappers is one of them anymore. Believe me, I hope im wrong too...

Aug 5, 2009
this is the shit i grew up on here. khayree was a beast! todays music is lackin so much, its almost sad. from the live instruments to the constant mac dre samples, YBB was on top of this bay shit. feel free to post you fav YBB track

yeah khayree was that nigcah, that brother was sick on production, 'all about my fetti' is my favorite production from him, he epitimsed that whole bay area mob sound, funked out diffrently, heavy b line, gutta productions on some next level shit, thats the way i see it you know, he's an top 5 all time rap/hip hop or whatever producer to me, on a level of when heads were in the game and in there prime, in there groove, on that level, because khayree's production didn't go funny or swag(cack, shit) or whatever, he just left the game and left the game on top, you see what i'm saying

the first tune i heard from him was ray luv's 'in the game', the beat was disgustinly sick and the bars made sense, classic tune, then i heard the young lay 'all about my fetti' shit off of the new jersey drive soundtrack and that was a next classic too and that was it, it was over, that made man go check the whole ybb catalogue and artists, mac mall's untouchable album was classic too, but i think that was on relativity or sumthin, it might have just got distrubuted by em, i can't remember