you ever see someone ON crack?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2003
sure i seen crack heads walking around but not a person actually ON crack at the momment,till last night.we went to the mall and came out in the parking lot and some homied out white guy was just stumbling writhing his body around and putting his arms in all kind of positions with his neck twisting.we passed him by and i was like you see that dude?my bro's homie was like that fool is on CRACK :angry: ! i'm like foreal?then we got in the car and passed him up and he straight up ran through the parking lott and some old folks were trippen out on him wondering what the fuck they just ran into all stunned and shit! i'm glad he did'nt fuck with us cause we woulda had to bomb on him.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
one time I was at this trailer park where one of my friends live and a friend of mine comes out of my friends house all blasted, he said he hit some freebase up and the fool was straight one one! That fool is a straight dopefiend

May 14, 2003
slowpoke said:
hay mad can give us some of the bumfight chit in a post?
in mpeg format?
SLOW, NAW, MY HOMIE HAD THE BUM FIGHTS ON HIS COMPUTER, THATS WHERE I SAW IT, BUT GIVE ME A FEW DAYS AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN'T DO, TRY AND BURN ME A COPY AND BRING IT HOME TO DROP SOME CLIPS, CAUSE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THAT VIDEO, YOU NEED TO, ITS FUNNY AS HELL......

Sep 19, 2003
PlanetZeroPat said:
www.bumfights.com they got a trailer of bumfights, ive heard bumfights 2 is a lot better.
I haven't seen Bumfights 2, but my brother said they put Bling Bling on one of those air blower things, you know the ones they use for practicing skydiving..?? Well, they put him on one of those... just the thought of that shit is hilarious!

Apr 25, 2002
yea..seein folks on that shit isnt funny..its a shame...same with all that meth and all the other unatural substances...too many homies have altered there life for the worst from that shit

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Mtown Criminal said:
yea..seein folks on that shit isnt funny..its a shame...same with all that meth and all the other unatural substances...too many homies have altered there life for the worst from that shit
That's real talk

Jun 9, 2002
py that what im sayin man, i dont know nobody that do no crack thats young....everybody i know on crack is soembody who got family, old, work a 9-5(mostly mechanics), aint got shit lol...

worse thang bout crack tho is the smell of that shit man. i seen plenty of folks on crack, so geeked u that they lip start twistin, eyes straight big, fulla energy(will take ya motor out ya car for a nicesized dime)

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
you ever see someone ON crack?
sure i seen crack heads walking around but not a person actually ON crack at the momment,till last night.we went to the mall and came out in the parking lot and some homied out white guy was just stumbling writhing his body around and putting his arms in all kind of positions with his neck twisting.we passed him by and i was like you see that dude?my bro's homie was like that fool is on CRACK ! i'm like foreal?then we got in the car and passed him up and he straight up ran through the parking lott and some old folks were trippen out on him wondering what the fuck they just ran into all stunned and shit! i'm glad he did'nt fuck with us cause we woulda had to bomb on him.

mannnnnnn...
this story presents no picture of a cracc head to me.

there could be a million things wrong with dude, for all you know he was hungry, mental, shelterless and maybe had an STD or two.

But I understand the point that you are tryin to make.