you ever look at your siccness profile & see the last 7 or whatever people to...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
bg taz loc Caddilacgrl Conan DaGrimProphet Drama_S illuminati_guy Jamesbrown MaC A$$ ViC Magick Wisdom MastermindE-low
This page has had 2,282 visits

Shoutout to MastermindE-low @MastermindE-low keep workin on that spelling, you gon make it bro

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Last 7 or whatver people

DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet F @FriscoAztec Ghost Dance @Ghost Dance M @midwest norteno O @o_dowg P.E. @P.E. R @RIPTHEJACKA S @SAVENUE Swamp408 @Swamp408 waldiejr @waldiejr

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Arson Chuco Cut-Throat DaGrimProphet Gabe505 reo S.L.A.B StillHustlin thizziks21 VERSACERO
U BE TRYIN WAY 2 HARD 2 PROVE SHIT BUTCHER....IT MAKES U LOOK CORNY...
U ALSO ONE OF THEM PPL THAT THINKS MONEY MAKE U A REAL ONE....IT DONT.
IT FUCCS A LOT OF PPLS MINDS UP AND MAKES THEM FORGET WHO THEY REALLY ARE...U THE ONE STICCIN YOUR HEAD OUT LIKE THIS...IMMA STILL BE THE SAME....ON OR OFFLINE.....U DONT KNOW ONE PERSON IN THIS WORLD WHO CAN CALL ME A BITCH CUZ I ONLY RAN FROM ONE FIGHT MY WHOLE LIFE AS A TEENAGER AND IM COOL WITH THAT PERSON 2 THIS DAY. U NEED MORE PPL. ITS NOT LOOKIN GOOD!!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Ive explained myself numerous times in this thread. Next person to @ me in this thread is gettin anthrax mailed to them, a killer tay eye poke and 5 indian burns...
Your claims hold weight, you weren't on mine prior to 1st Feb, unless you wanted to happy birthday me or some shit. Rather sad you didn't now.

I'll get over it.

Nov 11, 2006
Recent Visitors

C-DUBB
cheeto
cstyle4081
DaGrimProphet
DUTCH-F.E
gimmefreemusic
jake921660
maxjones9898
RAVAGE
Sav_Clicc_21

This page has had 506 visits

Hmmmm.....seems like a common denominator here, the same name pops up on all the sicc og's recent visitors. @DaGrimFaggot stalking everyone's profile tryin to get inside tips on how to earn his "siccness stripes"