you ever been to a MEXICAN party?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol @ their boots being interlaced in the picture on the right

detail matters, fellas!

Mar 11, 2011
Mexican parties are hella fun from starting time until about 1 am. After 1 I always notice that 3-4 dudes with shaved heads and push-broom mustaches are ice grillin me. Then the girl I'm dancing with for hella long that I'm positive wants to come home with me gets all mad about me sliding the straps of her dress off her shoulders to reveal areolas brehs.

It turns out one of the pissed bald dudes is her brother and the other one is her fiance.

Barely made it outta there with my life and a pocket fulla carnitas

Mar 25, 2005
THAT FIRST VIDEO IS OFF THE HOOK LOL!!!!! I COULD WATCH THAT SHIT EVERYDAY AND NOT GET TIRED OF IT!!!! CHECK OUT HOMEBY @2:02...IF THAT ISNT THE BEST MOVE BUSTED ON A DANCE FLOOR THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS!

Viva Mexican fiestas.... Even if its in the front lawn with cervezas, tacos, rukas, banda, pinatas, pastel to feed an army and a bunch of chavalito rugrats running everywhere. I need a nice cold Modelo or Tecate and some tacos al Pastor brehs lol!
tacos al pastor all day my brother gueroloco! haha with some chalino slappin' real tough

Those brown females know how to freak a dude under the sheets, while you're gaining access to her temple, then proceeding to break the sugar coated walls down.

In conclusion she's speaking to you in spanish AHHhh GAWWWWWDAMNNNNNN, then you put her to sleep with some Glaze across her cute face.