you ever been to a MEXICAN party?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
No, but I had a pinata once.
I finally got my son a pinata his first one a few weeks ago for his 2nd BDAY lol..... We have no trees in our back yard so I busted out my ladder and had my older nephew get on it and my step son hold the other side of the rope as my baby boy, nieces and nephew decided to crack it with an aluminum T-Ball bat. I memeber busting quite a few pinatas in my younger days, loved that rush as a kid hahaha!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
MOST OF MY FAMILY'S PARTYS, WE DONT EVEN MAKE OUR OWN TACOS NO MORE... WE RENT TAQUEROS AND LET THEM DEAL WITH THEIR OWN FUCKIN MESS... THE TACOS ARENT BAD EITHER!!!

Jan 12, 2006
I finally got my son a pinata his first one a few weeks ago for his 2nd BDAY lol..... We have no trees in our back yard so I busted out my ladder and had my older nephew get on it and my step son hold the other side of the rope as my baby boy, nieces and nephew decided to crack it with an aluminum T-Ball bat. I memeber busting quite a few pinatas in my younger days, loved that rush as a kid hahaha!
[video=youtube;sB2yJhGINkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB2yJhGINkA&list=LL1zaI3UYhoZyNMf-qFHQedw&index=10&feature=plpp_video[/video]

^
look forward to your posts man
i'm just an innocent being roaming this earth my brother haha, you're a good man though keep it smooth sailin' my well wisher.

Or with some Ramon Ayala or Los Tigres as well..... can never go wrong with any of those and some taco Brehmano! yeeeeee
Hell yea Ramon for sure haha or With these sound waves right here bro: [video=youtube;eeiZif1uXU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeiZif1uXU8[/video]

haha, Mmm i'm getting hungry already with a nice cervezita after ahh shhitt don't forget about this, i keep my straw hat with me as well bro haha

Apr 20, 2005
been to a big quincenera with my uncle cuz he dj's the party so i didnt know any body. but not a family house party. wish i have though. carne asada burrito with sour cream is my favorite food in the whole wide world. thank u mexicanos for putting a taco shop within walking distance of my home sweet home when i was still livin in southern cali. damm. and there arent any of them taco shops, trucks, restaurants that make the king size burritos that drip through the white or brown paper bag with all 2 thin ass napkins that they give us and sometimes those burritos r so damm good i even forget to use the hot sauce. omg! so fiendin for them burritos. i love carne asada burritos with sour cream and guacamole with the onions chopped into small little teeny weeny pieces. fuck!

Apr 25, 2002
^
word.

even Food 4 Less always got ghetto ass pinatas. but only shit thats irrelevant. they aint got Raggedy Ann, just her potna Andy. they got hella green Powerpuff Girls when aint no little mexican girl watchin PPG's no more. but they aint got the 2 other PPG's. maybe cus the green one's a brunette so she looks mexican. between those and the Spidermans and the Hello Gato they got janky ass dusty ass Tecate can pinatas.

May 14, 2002
Your son is lucky! I only discovered this at 29! lol

I also heard about it is common in mexico to celebrate mothers day to gather with a group of friends and visit each mom one by one. Every time singing a song and make party while the mom prepare some tequila and other drinks and then of to the next to repeat and so on. I thought this is an awesome idea.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006

I also heard about it is common in mexico to celebrate mothers day to gather with a group of friends and visit each mom one by one. Every time singing a song and make party while the mom prepare some tequila and other drinks and then of to the next to repeat and so on. I thought this is an awesome idea.
its more of food(tacos, menudo, pizole, enchiladas) stuff like that than it is tequila n drinks tho breh...my nana does not drink either does my girls nana(she's all into church) but we all sure in hell do when were over there.lol...

Apr 20, 2003

lol Yea I was going to get him one for his 1st birthday but it rained off and on so me and my lady just decided to give all the kids candy bags instead..... And yea its very common to celebrate Dia De Las Madres like that in Mexico!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i have fucked with MANY Mexican parties in my lifetime.... shit, I'm from ESSJ aka Mini-Mexico.

I would be the most unpopular guy, ever, if I had never been to Mexican parties.

Drunk Uncles, Chola Nieces, Hot MILFS, Cervesas, Tequila, Tacos, BBQ, Bammer weed, Lowriders, Mariachis ....all that! ( & that is just the kids 3rd bday party!) LOL

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
been to a big quincenera with my uncle cuz he dj's the party so i didnt know any body. but not a family house party. wish i have though. carne asada burrito with sour cream is my favorite food in the whole wide world. thank u mexicanos for putting a taco shop within walking distance of my home sweet home when i was still livin in southern cali. damm. and there arent any of them taco shops, trucks, restaurants that make the king size burritos that drip through the white or brown paper bag with all 2 thin ass napkins that they give us and sometimes those burritos r so damm good i even forget to use the hot sauce. omg! so fiendin for them burritos. i love carne asada burritos with sour cream and guacamole with the onions chopped into small little teeny weeny pieces. fuck!
then make your own bruh it's not exactly rocket science. And I highly suggest you step further into mexican platos than a super burrito with carno asado. If I had a dollar for every time.......