you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Ok if that's apparently how it works, post some movie titles your music has appeared in.

In the extremely small chance movie producers have actually purchased your music you might want to link up with ASCAP and license your music properly. Although you're full of shit. I personally know people who run production companies and they would never touch an unlicensed track from a random dude for $100 like you say.

Unless these "movie producers" you speak of are underground rappers who make shitty hood flicks like what Darkroom Familia used to do lol
77' (5-25-77)
The dark knight (not the batman bullshit).
Bully
Ken Park
The boys & girls guide to getting down

IDK, a lot.... Sometimes producers buy my music and don't even use it..

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
where u from in chicago? u a gd, vl, bd etc?
swoop187 @swoop187
I'm, OG dog... Before I went to prison I banged with the Gangstas but when I got out I affiliated myself with the Gaylords and Royals..

I made it past 30 I don't bang or rep shit anymore.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
77' (5-25-77)
The dark knight (not the batman bullshit).
Bully
Ken Park
The boys & girls guide to getting down

IDK, a lot.... Sometimes producers buy my music and don't even use it..
I looked up Bully cause I've seen that movie a few times and am really familiar with it and every piece of music in that film has an imdb credit, including random background music with titles like "Bullie's Beauties" and "Bully Murder Scene". Every piece of music in that movie has ASCAP publishing and is licensed from the performers personal companies.

If your music is in that movie and you're the only one without credit you might want to start publishing your music and licensing it properly.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
They don't use my music sometimes, just like producers cut scenes out of movies...

Maybe my music was used in some directors cut I don't know - nor would they even tell me if it was considering I don't own the fucking music anymore.

I don't know how you don't understand not owning something anymore...

You're really stupid or are a troll for asking all these weird questions.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
You think pitchforks matter and six and five point stars matter?

All that organized gangster shit died in the 90s bro.... Throwing forks or breaking stars doesn't make dudes from different hoods bros..

GD's kill GD's, Maniacs kill Maniacs, Vice Lords Kill Vice Lords, Stones kill stones, SD's kill SD's - you understand?

The only gangs that have structure are maybe the Kings, Gaylords and Royals...

The rest is anarchy...

There is no loyalty, unity or even trust - your own brother will whack you if he thinks somethings up.... Everyone is looking out for their own backs...

Shit tho, back in the day you could at least trust your brothers and there was a code of conduct...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I looked up Bully cause I've seen that movie a few times and am really familiar with it and every piece of music in that film has an imdb credit, including random background music with titles like "Bullie's Beauties" and "Bully Murder Scene". Every piece of music in that movie has ASCAP publishing and is licensed from the performers personal companies.

If your music is in that movie and you're the only one without credit you might want to start publishing your music and licensing it properly.
You know the scene where they kill Bobby Kent at the swamp? yeah that was my music.

Larry Clark sent me a box of 100 OST's because I gave him the instrumental for free.

Nov 11, 2006
They don't use my music sometimes, just like producers cut scenes out of movies...

Maybe my music was used in some directors cut I don't know - nor would they even tell me if it was considering I don't own the fucking music anymore.

I don't know how you don't understand not owning something anymore...

You're really stupid or are a troll for asking all these weird questions.
I didn't ask your lying ass a muthafuckin thing, I simply called bullshit on your lies

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
You think pitchforks matter and six and five point stars matter?

All that organized gangster shit died in the 90s bro.... Throwing forks or breaking stars doesn't make dudes from different hoods bros..

GD's kill GD's, Maniacs kill Maniacs, Vice Lords Kill Vice Lords, Stones kill stones, SD's kill SD's - you understand?

The only gangs that have structure are maybe the Kings, Gaylords and Royals...

The rest is anarchy...

There is no loyalty, unity or even trust - your own brother will whack you if he thinks somethings up.... Everyone is looking out for their own backs...

Shit tho, back in the day you could at least trust your brothers and there was a code of conduct...
You're vary lucky to be alive, but those Chicago streets ain't shit compared to the notorious streets of Austin, TX