you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
Yeah and that bald headed fag stole my name.

Like I said Mac 10 and Ice Cube (hoo bangin records) came to Chicago and tried to sign half of the artists here and "Swoop G" just liked my name and stole it..

I can fucking prove that shit...
thats a muthafuckin lie. swoop g, was dude's hood name from when he was a kid in the 80's. he from long beach and grew up with snoop and nate dogg and his name was always swoop g. when snoop got on dude was locked up. snoop and lil half dead was folks. him and lil half dead fell out. so snoop didn't put dude on. the gov from out here in the bay ended up signing dude. dude was out in los angeles before mack 10 was on. so if your time frame is, mack 10 and hoo banging then you hella off claiming he stole your name.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Yea especially not when you're a crackhead and you pay transsexual prostitutes
Crack is for poor fucking drunks...

I'd shove 3 Oxycontin down your throat and then take the 100 bucks you owe me faggot. Then 2 hours later you will either be passed out getting fucked by one of your bay area friends or will be begging for more..

Crack? haha

Only ghetto fuckups smoke crack...

Nov 11, 2006
Yeah and that bald headed fag stole my name.

Like I said Mac 10 and Ice Cube (hoo bangin records) came to Chicago and tried to sign half of the artists here and "Swoop G" just liked my name and stole it..

I can fucking prove that shit...

thats a muthafuckin lie. swoop g, was dude's hood name from when he was a kid in the 80's. he from long beach and grew up with snoop and nate dogg and his name was always swoop g. when snoop got on dude was locked up. snoop and lil half dead was folks. him and lil half dead fell out. so snoop didn't put dude on. the gov from out here in the bay ended up signing dude. dude was out in los angeles before mack 10 was on. so if your time frame is, mack 10 and hoo banging then you hella off claiming he stole your name.

RIP swoop187 @swoop187 ...go kill yourself

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck gangster shit - it's all old..

Oh and if it really matters a lot of this new shit I sell to movie producers who want background music in their movies..
So you have music scores in movies, yet the only people named Nick Testa on imdb are an actor from the 1980's and a current short film cinematographer.

Why you have no movie credits if you apparently have music in movies? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say movie producers didn't credit you as "swoop187" either.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Soundcloud or youtube

Alot of people won't click on a myspace link.
Dude I posted numerous links...

I just have some of my shit on myspace because I don't trust facebook.

Yeah I guess I do have a soundclick space - I only have one track up tho and I really don't like it.. IMO it's too "east coast hiphopish" to me..

Check it out if you want to tho.

SoundClick artist: Swoop187 Beatz - page with MP3 music downloads

Maybe I will upload more to my page.... I really don't rely on social media to sell beats or my rap cds, stores just buy them, sell them and then reorder.

Apr 25, 2002
Funny how every time I play a club something fucked up happens... A brawl, stabbings. shootings, anarchy.

People don't want any fucking pictures - shit they will film with their cell phones but generally cats that show up at my shows try to get too hard and then shit hits the fan, hell sometimes I cant even hit the fucking stage because they shut the damn thing down.

The last show I did didn't last more than an hour because some dude got shot outside and the cops shut the show down and started taking peoples phones looking for video and questioning people... Oh and then they tried to blame me because my allegedly violent lyrics may have played a role....

thats hella gangsta breh.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
So you have music scores in movies, yet the only people named Nick Testa on imdb are an actor from the 1980's and a current short film cinematographer.

Why you have no movie credits if you apparently have music in movies? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say movie producers didn't credit you as "swoop187" either.
I'm not IMDB because I sold the fucking rights to the music, I don't get a credit when I no longer own the fucking music..

Producers come to me and buy the rights to my music....It's not that difficult to understand.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm not IMDB because I sold the fucking rights to the music, I don't get a credit when I no longer own the fucking music..

Producers come to me and buy the rights to my music....It's not that difficult to understand.
LMAO!!! That ain't how it works at all.

You selling the rights to the music is exactly the same as a company hiring somebody to do a score or hiring a big time band or rapper to provide an original song for a movie. You don't just randomly lose your credit because a producer now owns the music.

Screenwriters sell their scripts to a movie producer, yet their names are still on the movie. Tell me why that is?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
thats hella gangsta breh.
Yeah, you should have seen when Bam Margera showed up at Austins Bar & Grill/Saloon in Libertyville, IL with some Swedish death metal band... I was supposed to DJ, shit got out of hand when the Swedish guys got all fucking drunk and started beating the shit out of everything then decided they didn't "feel like playing." They thought they were Iggy Pop or some shit...

They were dicks and I guess a bunch of bikers fucked up their "tour bus" which was really just a cheap ass Winnebago.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
LMAO!!! That ain't how it works at all.

You selling the rights to the music is exactly the same as a company hiring somebody to do a score or hiring a big time band or rapper to provide an original song for a movie. You don't just randomly lose your credit because a producer now owns the music.

Screenwriters sell their scripts to a movie producer, yet their names are still on the movie. Tell me why that is?
No that is exactly how it works.... Its like selling a car or selling anything..

They buy music from me - do you not understand that???

I don't work for them, I have no contract with them hence I get no credit.

Now say, I was signed to do the entire movie score like "Mike Post" for example THEN I would get credit, but I have never been contracted to do a score for an entire movie. I have had music purchased from me.

For example I could buy the exclusive rights to a Lil Wayne track and drop Lil Wayne and replace that with "Swoop" and there would be NOTHING Lil Wayne could do about it because I own the fucking track and I could call it shit if I wanted to.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
No that is exactly how it works.... Its like selling a car or selling anything..

They buy music from me - do you not understand that???

I don't work for them, I have no contract with them hence I get no credit.

Now say, I was signed to do the entire movie score like "Mike Post" for example THEN I would get credit, but I have never been contracted to do a score for an entire movie. I have had music purchased from me.

For example I could buy the exclusive rights to a Lil Wayne track and drop Lil Wayne and replace that with "Swoop" and there would be NOTHING Lil Wayne could do about it because I own the fucking track and I could call it shit if I wanted to.
Ok if that's apparently how it works, post some movie titles your music has appeared in.

In the extremely small chance movie producers have actually purchased your music you might want to link up with ASCAP and license your music properly. Although you're full of shit. I personally know people who run production companies and they would never touch an unlicensed track from a random dude for $100 like you say.

Unless these "movie producers" you speak of are underground rappers who make shitty hood flicks like what Darkroom Familia used to do lol

Nov 11, 2006
Ok if that's apparently how it works, post some movie titles your music has appeared in.

In the extremely small chance movie producers have actually purchased your music you might want to link up with ASCAP and license your music properly. Although you're full of shit. I personally know people who run production companies and they would never touch an unlicensed track from a random dude for $100 like you say.

Unless these "movie producers" you speak of are underground rappers who make shitty hood flicks like what Darkroom Familia used to do lol

^^^Naw man he's full of shit and he won't address it, just like he claimed to have proof of the real swoop g from LBC stealing his name and still hasn't addressed that