you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
& let's just be honest here, Nick you aint even from the Chi homie you from Libertyville rompin' like you are REALLY out there in the hood stompin in your steeltoes when you come from a spot where the median household income of over $100,000 and is 92% white.

AINT NO FUTURE IN YO FRONTIN'
I'm NOT from Libertyville... Besides even if I was Libertyville is a stones throw away from Chicago - so yeah I'm from Chicago bitch...

Chicago really doesn't end - there is no "separation point".....

It's like claiming Oakland but living in San Fag...

Yeah, people get shot, stabbed and murdered all day, shit sometimes they'll even brick your ass or tie you to a chair, put you in a garage and torture you to death.

What you don't think shit happens in Round Lake, North Chicago, Waukegan, Gurnee. Mundelin or Lake County in general...

You're a fucking twisted fuck and if anyone from the Chi posting here like they're hard can come up and see me...

Now get it right dummy - I live in Round Lake Beach, Illinois 60073...

Now come see me... You will end up in my fucking trunk....

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
If Chicago doesn't end then I am also in Chicago.
Oh it ends if you go west or south but if you go north it doesn't end until after Milwaukee...

I could take back roads from the south side of Chicago to Milwaukee if I wanted to and not see one cornfield - outside of downtown you wouldn't know the fucking difference between Hyde Park, Evanston or Waukegan or the fucking projects...

Yeah Chicago doesn't end.... It has borders but the environment doesn't change... This is a fucking major metro area.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Ummmmm.....except for the fact there's a huge body of water separating the 2 cities called the SF bay, any cracka with a liberal arts degree from buttfuck university should know that
Yeah I realize that dummy and even made fun of the fact that San Fag is so depressing that people need to jump off the bridge to escape the mental confusion that comes with living in the Bayfag.

Nov 11, 2006
I'm NOT from Libertyville... Besides even if I was Libertyville is a stones throw away from Chicago - so yeah I'm from Chicago bitch...

Chicago really doesn't end - there is no "separation point".....

It's like claiming Oakland but living in San Fag...

Yeah I realize that

I don't think you actually do realize it you dumbfuck.

Libertyville (or crackerville) is a suburb of Chicago and suburbs usually do not have official boundary lines, where SF and Oakland are 2 totally separate cities on opposite sides of a huge body of water with an official separation point.

Jesus Christ for someone who claims to be college educated you sure are a dipshit

May 9, 2002
Yeah you see a bunch of kids sagging their pants and busting their hats.... How is that unusual?

I don't think the old school cats like it but at least those kids are representing - they're punks anyways - they're shorties or fodder - they do the dirt.... Those kids know where they come from and they know their values they're just living with the time.

Also, like I said the Almighty Gaylords are not a racist gang - we're just opposed to minority gangs that destroy communities. Yeah a bunch of white kids in the early 70's got tired of getting their asses kicked and got tired of minority gangs fuck with them so they banded together and created their own gang and booted the savages out and they left or at least didn't fuck with the white kids anymore because the white kids would beat their asses down.... Now the new breed want to gang bang but that is against ALG values, morals and ethics...

Gaylords are working class people who want to keep the bullshit gangsta city shit out of their "hoods."

No one gives a fuck if I rap or make rap beats - because like I said we're not a racist gang.... So the points you're attempting to make are irrelevant.

Why you think some parts of Chicago are nice and others are shit? the punk police? hell no....

And as far as me showing Chicago violence? I'm just pointing out that this city is FUCKED and you don't know gangsta until you have to deal with this bullshit...

This is gangsta city.
so your set is basically neighborhood watch. got it.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Yeah you see a bunch of kids sagging their pants and busting their hats.... How is that unusual?

I don't think the old school cats like it but at least those kids are representing - they're punks anyways - they're shorties or fodder - they do the dirt.... Those kids know where they come from and they know their values they're just living with the time.

Also, like I said the Almighty Gaylords are not a racist gang - we're just opposed to minority gangs that destroy communities. Yeah a bunch of white kids in the early 70's got tired of getting their asses kicked and got tired of minority gangs fuck with them so they banded together and created their own gang and booted the savages out and they left or at least didn't fuck with the white kids anymore because the white kids would beat their asses down.... Now the new breed want to gang bang but that is against ALG values, morals and ethics...

Gaylords are working class people who want to keep the bullshit gangsta city shit out of their "hoods."

No one gives a fuck if I rap or make rap beats - because like I said we're not a racist gang.... So the points you're attempting to make are irrelevant.

Why you think some parts of Chicago are nice and others are shit? the punk police? hell no....

And as far as me showing Chicago violence? I'm just pointing out that this city is FUCKED and you don't know gangsta until you have to deal with this bullshit...

This is gangsta city.
how did you make the change from gaylord to gd?

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Nice illogical name.

28g w/o a bag?? really are you really that cheap when it comes to weed or that dense? or are you just a triple beam fan?
You been selling cds in the sicc classifieds too long....fuck joog when it comes to soft or hard....hypes, tweakers and YOU always come callin.

Don't tell me. you're mad as fuck when another tweaker took all the copper out of the house you been posted in front of for the last 3 weeks?

#bum swag

Last edited: