you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Sorry but that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life...

Italians are white and Sicilians are dark, why do you think that is? Italians hate Sicilians on top of that - they're racist against Sicilians.

Italians treat Sicilians or look at Sicilians like rich white corporate executives look at Mexican day laborers.

Italians hate Sicilians and Sicilians hate Italians and NETHER of us are Spaniard - at least not Sicilians.

Italians are white and Sicilians are dark....

No matter what race or color or ethnicity you are, your gayness exceeds those lines

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
You're NOT Latino dummy..... Latino is "Latin America" do you know where that is?

Calling an Italian a "Latino" would be like calling a Mexican a Spaniard.
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED??

wait.

nevermind, you are retarded, & I think we've already proved that.

go back & read what you quoted (the part where I said I AM NOT LATINO) then go back & read your response.

May 9, 2002
Yeah we're a mostly white gang and our intent is to keep minority gangs out of our hood - we're a gang to keep other gangs out...
Is this an oxymoron?

We subscribe to straight prison politics - whites stay with the whites, blacks stay with the blacks and the Mexicans (well they have their own bullshit on how they organize)...
Thats considered racism...

Are we racists? NO are we opposed to the savage minority gangs? yeah?
Oh, you're NOT racist now? Because the quote above you paints a very different picture.

Yeah minority gangs.....
and then..

On top of that, you listen to "nigga" music, you make "nigga" music....you BRAG about the violent nature of Chicago (even though you laugh at other who bring up how "hard" their area is) and its gangs (mostly "minority). But the set you claim apparently is on the Aryan Brotherhood shit. THe funniest part? Yall "BG's" dress like "minority gangs":

I see a bunch of cats sagging their paints, looking like cholos, sporting hats to the side. Sorry, but no white gang I know dresses like that. And the youtube videos show more of the same.

Yes, you are a walking contradiction like Shea said. You are thoroughly confused with what you do, what you believe in and who you are, and further more...your attitude grossly outweighs your intellect level.

I thought you were trolling at first. Man, this is a bad look for you now...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED??

wait.

nevermind, you are retarded, & I think we've already proved that.

go back & read what you quoted (the part where I said I AM NOT LATINO) then go back & read your response.
You said Italians are Latin... Then you said you're Italian hence you're Latino... It cant get much dumber than that....

Latin is a language you fucking idiot...

Would you like me to expand more on the language and why you're so fucking confused?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
You said Italians are Latin... Then you said you're Italian hence you're Latino... It cant get much dumber than that....

Would you like me to expand more on the language and why you're so fucking confused?
nope.

thats not what was said.

read again, this time break out your rosetta stone & really get to work.

I said Italians are latin.

then I said that O part came about when the SPANIARDS brought the LATIN LANGUAGE, over to SOUTHERN AMERICA... you moron.

May 9, 2002

Latin(s) is an enthic makeup (ie, latin american, latin european). And yes, latin is an ancient language...made up by Latins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_peoples

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I'm tired of hearing "gay" that adjective is getting old - call me a dumb fuck or something or get creative and call me a monkey or something..... This whole "you're a fag" shit is for kids that are 10.

San Fran is still San Fag tho...
Aka "gay/fag insults really hit home when used against me, so I'm going to kindly ask the sicc to refrain from using them" -fag187

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Is this an oxymoron?

Thats considered racism...

Oh, you're NOT racist now? Because the quote above you paints a very different picture.

and then..

On top of that, you listen to "nigga" music, you make "nigga" music....you BRAG about the violent nature of Chicago (even though you laugh at other who bring up how "hard" their area is) and its gangs (mostly "minority). But the set you claim apparently is on the Aryan Brotherhood shit. THe funniest part? Yall "BG's" dress like "minority gangs":

I see a bunch of cats sagging their paints, looking like cholos, sporting hats to the side. Sorry, but no white gang I know dresses like that. And the youtube videos show more of the same.

Yes, you are a walking contradiction like Shea said. You are thoroughly confused with what you do, what you believe in and who you are, and further more...your attitude grossly outweighs your intellect level.

I thought you were trolling at first. Man, this is a bad look for you now...
Yeah you see a bunch of kids sagging their pants and busting their hats.... How is that unusual?

I don't think the old school cats like it but at least those kids are representing - they're punks anyways - they're shorties or fodder - they do the dirt.... Those kids know where they come from and they know their values they're just living with the time.

Also, like I said the Almighty Gaylords are not a racist gang - we're just opposed to minority gangs that destroy communities. Yeah a bunch of white kids in the early 70's got tired of getting their asses kicked and got tired of minority gangs fuck with them so they banded together and created their own gang and booted the savages out and they left or at least didn't fuck with the white kids anymore because the white kids would beat their asses down.... Now the new breed want to gang bang but that is against ALG values, morals and ethics...

Gaylords are working class people who want to keep the bullshit gangsta city shit out of their "hoods."

No one gives a fuck if I rap or make rap beats - because like I said we're not a racist gang.... So the points you're attempting to make are irrelevant.

Why you think some parts of Chicago are nice and others are shit? the punk police? hell no....

And as far as me showing Chicago violence? I'm just pointing out that this city is FUCKED and you don't know gangsta until you have to deal with this bullshit...

This is gangsta city.

Nov 11, 2006
Why you think some parts of Chicago are nice and others are shit? the punk police? hell no....

And as far as me showing Chicago violence? I'm just pointing out that this city is FUCKED and you don't know gangsta until you have to deal with this bullshit...

This is gangsta city.

& let's just be honest here, Nick you aint even from the Chi homie you from Libertyville rompin' like you are REALLY out there in the hood stompin in your steeltoes when you come from a spot where the median household income of over $100,000 and is 92% white.

AINT NO FUTURE IN YO FRONTIN'

OWNED