Yo, we all know who is the best in the midwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2003
Nelly is the siccest rapper of all time, hes so fucking raw, his flows are tighter than any other rapper. he DEFINITELY shits on Tech N9ne and Twista and all those horrible rappers.

Jan 21, 2003
"LOL......... YOUR SICK............ WHAT A POST FOR ATTN....... Nelly don't really rap he sings/raps........"

Yo what you talking bout? You know nelly's got the best beats around and his lyrics could take out anybody. I think someones jealous.

Oct 27, 2002
nelly ... I shit on nelly ... he is hip pop ... get off his dick andre!!! TECH N9NE FTI BITCH !!! lol nelly better than tech n9ne LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ... yall get the idea

Aug 26, 2002
Fucc NAW this dude did not say this............

yall don;t realize how Nelly and the STBoot-itch changed up ....these dudes came on stage one time with soccer socks and cleets , looking like str8 clowns, and guess who won the contest to open for Twista ....AWWWWW ...u already know, my boys Warfare , Nelly and them gonna be feeling some pressure when we get str8

Jan 7, 2003
FUCCC NELLY!!!!!!

NELLY is the worst rapper i even heard he raps soooo slow and his lyrics are so borin.. he sucks... I have no respect fo that bitch.. almost every song i heard from his is a joke... lol To me Nelly dont exist. i just shut tha fuckin WEAK radio off playin nelly's gay shit. and PUT some real TECH n9ne.. shit.. fuccccc nelly only gets props from lil 9 yr old girls.. and lil elmentary school boyz.. lol....

FUCC NELLY!!!

H

H. T. B

EMINEM if you wanna count Michigan as midwest. His underground disc Infinite shits on all over the comp.No one is the best. If yall wanna get into that, My pick is Nelly & Eminem look at the record sells(thats all that matters). I don't even like Nelly's music, but I respect him for his achievements. Tech is still tight I own all his albums. I even heard some of the Trajik and I believe he is about to pass all them up, b/c he has some potential.

Jan 7, 2003
HTB you wanna talk record sales.. BONE THUGS got 30 million and countin. and they always sell.. THEY hella betta than.. fuckin nelly...
ONLY reason fuckin bitch made nelly sell is cuase his garbabge. on tha fuckin radio.. all tha time. n shit..
IF TECH n9ne waz on tha radio.. and video as much as these fag rappers like Smelly and JA FOOL. then.. you'd see TECH would out sell all the punk asses.. WHY you think he says FTI fuck tha industry..?! cuase major record labels.. sign.. and promote garbabge rappers... it don;t make em good it just means they have too much promotiin let;s see how many records.. nelly woulda sold without all tha radio and video play..? yeaaa SO BSAICLY if you sign a major record deadl you can be WAK.. but stl get promoted and sell. GARBAGE which is what these dumb ass kids but these dayz.. since the main steam.. rap game is fuckin weak right now..

Dec 30, 2002
www.DrDilznik.com
Maybe if we put a band-aid under Tech's eye, give him some 30 inch platinum chains, cut his hair, have him say um... um.... um....40 times per interview, get him a Techa Nina Nike shoe deal, and have a 9 year old write his rhymes, we'd have our own little MTV mainstream KC mini me!....................................Oh Yeah, I almost forgot we'd have to get Nick from techn9nehq (since he doesnt rap) to put on a diamond encrusted jason mask,and have him jump around on stage and act like an idiot, after that, straight to #1baby

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Honestly........with a little work......Murphy Lee could be one of the greatest rappers of all time....

Don't get me wrong man, and Murphy Lee ain't dumb man
Cause if the shoe is on the shelf you should have some man
You can not sit up and tell me that you have none man
You may not have three or four but you got one man

it takes skills to rhyme the same word over and over again....don't sleep on Murphy Lee.

Nick

Jan 7, 2003
Dilznik said:
Maybe if we put a band-aid under Tech's eye, give him some 30 inch platinum chains, cut his hair, have him say um... um.... um....40 times per interview, get him a Techa Nina Nike shoe deal, and have a 9 year old write his rhymes, we'd have our own little MTV mainstream KC mini me!....................................Oh Yeah, I almost forgot we'd have to get Nick from techn9nehq (since he doesnt rap) to put on a diamond encrusted jason mask,and have him jump around on stage and act like an idiot, after that, straight to #1baby
Good one man..!!! that;s some real shit right there!!! LOL!