Yo, we all know who is the best in the midwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
eminem the best out there and bone thugs, nelly nel was tight before he got on that pop bubble gum shit. but he trying to get paid. and alot of chi town niggas be bullshitting thats why alot of folks went to atlanta and texas.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Relle$h said:
Murphy Lee is tight to me at least that nigga "RAPS" and does not "SING/RAP"........
MURPHY LEE WINS MY VOTE FOR THE DUMBEST LYRICS "OF THE YEAR".......

i mean...i mean....dont get me wrong man ....now murphy lee aint dumb man.....cause if the shoe is on the shelf you should have some man....you can not sit up and tell me you....that you have none man.....

hahahaha.........dumbest shit i have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5000 g's

Jan 7, 2003
BDNLLL said:
eminem the best out there and bone thugs, nelly nel was tight before he got on that pop bubble gum shit. but he trying to get paid. and alot of chi town niggas be bullshitting thats why alot of folks went to atlanta and texas.
WORD! you said it man.... i agree 100%! nelly falls into tha same catagory with BSB N sync and Birtney spears he basically tha same music. and have tha same fans.. in other word some gay ass shit..loll..

Jan 7, 2003
Re: .....................

JLMACN said:

MURPHY LEE WINS MY VOTE FOR THE DUMBEST LYRICS "OF THE YEAR".......

i mean...i mean....dont get me wrong man ....now murphy lee aint dumb man.....cause if the shoe is on the shelf you should have some man....you can not sit up and tell me you....that you have none man.....

hahahaha.........dumbest shit i have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5000 g's
Dammm i knew i wasn;t tha only one who thougth he was weak.. lol i used to think Mase from Bay Boy was tha worst rapper ever.. lol but no Murphey Lee gets tha crown now!
Damm like his last verse he sounded retarted he was like. " we be buying shoes and all, security buying shoes and all!" i was LMAO!! when i heard that.. He gets my vote for dumbest and funniest lyrics. of tha Year!! lol i think he's jus tryin to be funny he hella made me laugh.. lol..