Yes, Brocks not leaving!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Just made it official on SportsCenter. Thats big, looks like the 3 move loser wont be winning the belt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
I will be surprised if they allowed Bryant to beat Brock cuz of the size difference. Im guessing Cena gets back in the title picture, always happens no matter how much we hate it. Only way Reigns could now win the title is if he makes the switch and joins Triple H

May 25, 2005
i say give it to reigns at summerslam...then lose it back to brock at survivor series or rumble...and then have bryan beat lesnar at wm32..

dont come at with that wm32 is brock vs rock...no one wants to see that shit AGAIN

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I like T rips idea have Brock and Reigns in a slobber knocker were Brock ultimately kicks Reigns ass the last moments of the match to show his domination. Still have Reigns lose. Then have Rollins come out and then in a twist Reigns and Rollins beat the shit out of an exhausted Brock. Reigns is already disliked this will give him Heat like like a thousand Suns! And make the crowd have a legitimate reason to hate.... There's always a plan B.

Jan 18, 2006
yep a heel turn is much needed but then Rollins would become completetly useless lol. Reigns has the buzz around him right now and obviously wont be accepted with the crowd, i cant just see him just becoming a midcarder after one main event

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I think it would be better if they would have waited until after WM to announce that Brock was staying if they were gonna do it like that. Dean said he would be there every time Seth tries to cash in. Have Seth come out after the match and Dean follow him. Seth can reason with them both to help get the belt off Brock so he can't take it with him to the UFC cause it would be a great injustice. They circle and stomp him until he isn't moving anymore. Dean & Reigns lift Brock up so the ref can start start the match. Brock falls down and Seth hits the Curb Stomp for the win. All kinds of good matches could come from that.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I think it would be better if they would have waited until after WM to announce that Brock was staying if they were gonna do it like that. Dean said he would be there every time Seth tries to cash in. Have Seth come out after the match and Dean follow him. Seth can reason with them both to help get the belt off Brock so he can't take it with him to the UFC cause it would be a great injustice. They circle and stomp him until he isn't moving anymore. Dean & Reigns lift Brock up so the ref can start start the match. Brock falls down and Seth hits the Curb Stomp for the win. All kinds of good matches could come from that.
wwe needs new writers bro. this would have been gold.