Yankees just got ripped off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
G-Dubb said:
Someone supporting the Red Sox or Angels can not talk about Steinbrenner spending so much on his team, the Sox and Angels are Yankees Jr....

Why is it steinbrenner is bad? Cause he spends the extra money that the red sox dont? They had the money to buy arod but tried to be cheap and they lost. Guys talking about me hating bonds? Look you people hating the yankees

Apr 25, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
Why is it steinbrenner is bad? Cause he spends the extra money that the red sox dont? They had the money to buy arod but tried to be cheap and they lost. Guys talking about me hating bonds? Look you people hating the yankees
I said if someone is defending the Red Sox they shouldn't be taking shots at the Yankees for spending so much money, because the Red Sox do the exact same thing.

Jun 24, 2004
G-Dubb said:
I said if someone is defending the Red Sox they shouldn't be taking shots at the Yankees for spending so much money, because the Red Sox do the exact same thing.

Im talking in general, people complain way too much about tha yanks spending money and root for the sox which do the same damn thing.

Jan 4, 2003
BornSin said:
^what he say?
He's been whinin all damn game and once he said that the umpires need to stop making their little meetings because they callin it on the yankees..Lol A-Rod is stupid for knockin the ball out of the guys hand and then not wanting the umpires to do shit

Jan 4, 2003

NEW YORK - OCTOBER 19: Pitcher Bronson Arroyo #61 of the Boston Red Sox has the ball knocked out of his glove by batter Alex Rodriguez #13 of the New York Yankees on a tag-out at first base as first baseman Kevin Millar #15 looks on in the eighth inning during game six of the American League Championship Series on October 19, 2004 at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx borough of New York City.

Jun 18, 2004
The stupidest shit is that if he just put his head down and ran, he could've knocked the ball out with incidental contact or ran into the other cat standing in the baseline and got an interference call in his favor.