Yankees just got ripped off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Wow.....this thread is dog shit.....the umps made the correct call you fucktard.....I'm surprised you aren't protesting that homer too, shit for brains.....

Apr 25, 2002
The umps were on their shit tonight. That home run and the out at first were good calls, even though I would have liked to have seen both get called the other way.

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
tonight the right calls were made

a fucked up call was Ortiz out stealing when he was clearly safe right after he got fucked on a check swing for strike 3 his last at bat, or how bout Manny being called out in game 3 goin for 3rd when he was clearly safe.

bout goddamn time the Yankees didnt get over on bad calls.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think i'll puke if i hear that a-rod is the best player in baseball ever again. he's a fucking pantywaist sissy bitch. there were rookies with better numbers than him this year.

Jul 10, 2004
YA I UNDERSTAND THE RULES, I JUST THINK THEYRE FUCKED UP BECUZ TECHNICALLY HIS ARM WAS IN THE BASE PATH, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO COLLIDE WITH A FIELDER ANYTIME THEYRE ATTEMPTING TO TAG YOU OUT, NOT FORCE OUT BUT TAG YOU OUT. THAT WAS A SMART PLAY BY A ROD BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO BE OUT ANYWAYS AND HE MIGHT AS WELL GIVE IT A SHOT, HE COULDVE BEEN MORE DECIETFUL BUT HE TRIED

AND A ROD COULDNT FATHOM WHAT BARRY BONDS HAS DONE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO

BUT REALLY, IM FROM THE BAY AREA SO FUCK THEY YANKEES AND THE RED SOX

Jun 18, 2004
If A-rod had just put his shoulder down, and ran through the tag, that would have been OK...but since he made an obvious attempt to swing his hand and try to knock the ball out, that is interference on the runner...LOL at Barry Bonds being mentioned in this thread...he's obviously the greatest...he was also mentioned in the thread for Caminiti(rip)...comedy...BTW sorry redsox fans, no way they win 4 in a row...the curse lives!

Jan 9, 2004
LOL @ ARod and his weak ass kung fu moves.

Agree with Mac, no way Boston wins 4 in a row, dirty Yanks are going to clobber them tonight. So cheer up Dayton, your team will advance, hopefully on merit and not dirty tricks or bad calls.

Apr 25, 2002
RIP SRM 1/8/03 said:
YA I UNDERSTAND THE RULES, I JUST THINK THEYRE FUCKED UP BECUZ TECHNICALLY HIS ARM WAS IN THE BASE PATH, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO COLLIDE WITH A FIELDER ANYTIME THEYRE ATTEMPTING TO TAG YOU OUT,
So they should just make it tackle baseball? Come on now.

How would anyone be tagged out if the defender had to keep his arm out of the basepath?

Jun 24, 2004
If Arod stopped and thought for a sec, since Arroyo AND There first basemen where in the base path, It was well in the rules for him to plow threw them. But he made a deliberant slap at the ball. And was called out. But I dont fault him, he knew he was out and tried to make a play. And Im sure if bonds did this he wouldnt of been called out and you fags wouldnt be lynching him

Jun 18, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
If Arod stopped and thought for a sec, since Arroyo AND There first basemen where in the base path, It was well in the rules for him to plow threw them. But he made a deliberant slap at the ball. And was called out. But I dont fault him, he knew he was out and tried to make a play. And Im sure if bonds did this he wouldnt of been called out and you fags wouldnt be lynching him
LOL...you're a retard...Bonds would've hit it out of the park to avoid plays like these.