Yankees just got ripped off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2004
THEY MAKE IT TACKLE BASEBALL AT HOME PLATE, WHY NOT THE REST OF THE FIELD

IF U CANT HANDLE THE HEAT THEN GET THE FUCK OUT THE KITCHEN

IF A ROD LOWERED HIS SHOULDER THAT IS AN OBVIOUS MOVE TO GET THE BALL OUT TOO, THEYRE BOTH OBVIOUS MOVES, BUT THE RULES ARE THE RULES

Jun 24, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
Hmmm...interesting...8 HRs in the 2002 post season...tied with Beltran('04) for the most runs in one postseason (18)...I think your post is a choke artist.

Im talking about his pre-steriod days look at those numbers idiot

Jun 18, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
Im talking about his pre-steriod days look at those numbers idiot
What a dipshit...no matter how much you bitch and moan, and act like a little nut garggling ho, you will not stop Barry from shitting on your depressing life...say whatever bullshit you want on this rap message board, he is still going to hit the most all time HRs, and there is still nothing that any spun out, panty waste, in the middle of Shitoutofluck Texas can do about it...boo-hoo for your sad sad hater life...pump gas bitch.

Jun 24, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
What a dipshit...no matter how much you bitch and moan, and act like a little nut garggling ho, you will not stop Barry from shitting on your depressing life...say whatever bullshit you want on this rap message board, he is still going to hit the most all time HRs, and there is still nothing that any spun out, panty waste, in the middle of Shitoutofluck Texas can do about it...boo-hoo for your sad sad hater life...pump gas bitch.

Suck a dick bitch, U know im right, before he juiced he choked liked a lil girl in the playoffs. Go ride his nuts u company man

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO @ Company Man AHAHAHAHAHAH

He tried to joke on you cause you got a better job. LMAO thats the all time worst joke out in history. Someone give this kid a medal.

Jun 18, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
Suck a dick bitch, U know im right, before he juiced he choked liked a lil girl in the playoffs. Go ride his nuts u company man
You got Bonds on your mind more than I do, you sloppy whore...every baseball related thread gets a teary eyed little school girl post from you, bitching about Barry Bonds, even if the topic has nothing to do with the man...BTW STEROIDS DO NOT MAKE IT EASIER TO HIT A BASEBALL! get it through your fucking thick ass texas sized dome, you fucking moron...you're obviously an angry bitch, and can't handle the fact that Barry Bonds hasn't paid child support to your mother so your illegitimate ass can get a pair of nikes...wash windows, bitch.

Jun 18, 2004
jay deuce said:
LMAO @ Company Man AHAHAHAHAHAH

He tried to joke on you cause you got a better job. LMAO thats the all time worst joke out in history. Someone give this kid a medal.
He's mad cause when he has to go to the bathroom (to snort a line of crys) he has to use a key with a hub cap chained to it.

Jun 18, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
*Yawns* get a life la mac

and u as well jay douche
Get a job that pays...save the money...don't buy crys(as tempting as it maybe)...puchase a small fire arm...purchase some bullets...load the fire arm and cock it...point it at yourself...now take away your misery. :dead:

Jun 24, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
Get a job that pays...save the money...don't buy crys(as tempting as it maybe)...puchase a small fire arm...purchase some bullets...load the fire arm and cock it...point it at yourself...now take away your misery. :dead:

U first

Jun 24, 2004
greedygreg209 said:
yankess just got ripped all right.......damon ripped a grand slam on that ass..........fuck the yankees......and fuck supporting them.....if i spent millions on my team im sure i could put together something good to

And the red sox dont? Get a clue, ownners are cheap fucks. The royals owner makes 25 plus mill off his team. Most owners dont care about there team just what they can make off it

Apr 25, 2002
greedygreg209 said:
yankess just got ripped all right.......damon ripped a grand slam on that ass..........fuck the yankees......and fuck supporting them.....if i spent millions on my team im sure i could put together something good to
Someone supporting the Red Sox or Angels can not talk about Steinbrenner spending so much on his team, the Sox and Angels are Yankees Jr....