Ya'll Killin me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
THE WORLD IS A GHETTO is one of the hottest albums out right now... and it seems ya'll dont want to support the album cuz it aint talkin about JUST norte... wit cats like MOUSIE and other homies... But i have seen a few of the lil reviews from the so called supporters, and they wont even peep the shyt cuz play tried to take it to the next level.... I heard dat... But you can peep out some scraps album to come on here and talk shyt.. that makes no sense to me... I spoke my peace... NOW go buy the fuccin album

May 30, 2002
I have the album and I listen to it on a daily basis...It is a tight ass album....I support it when it first came out real deal..

DAYUM THE HOMIE $TIZON $KRILLA LET IT BE KNOWN FOE REAL THO .... HAHA EVERYONE EXPECT$ GHETTOLINE PRODUCTION$ TO BE JU$$ A NORTENO LABEL JU$$ CUZ THEY HAVE NORTENO$ ON IT AND PUT OUT A COMP OR TWO BOUT NORTE THI$ NORTE DAT LOL IT COO THO CUZ IT NUTTIN .... HATE JU$$ CUZ WE TRYNA BE UNIVER$AL HAHA WE AINT NEED YUR $ALE$ ENEWAY$!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
DAMN ....SEEMS TO ME LIKE SOME FOLKS ARE MAD THEY AINT MOVIN UNITS...U MIGHT WANT TO TRY AND SPREAD THE WORD IN A POSITIVE WAY..IT WORKS ALOT BETTER THAN THE "FUCK YOU..BUY MY ALBUM" APPROACH...BUT HEY..DO WHAT U LIKE..IM JUST TRYNA GIVE U SOME INCITE FROM A CONSUMERS POINT OF VIEW

GhEtToLiNeReP said:
HAHA EVERYONE EXPECT$ GHETTOLINE PRODUCTION$ TO BE JU$$ A NORTENO LABEL JU$$ CUZ THEY HAVE NORTENO$ ON IT AND PUT OUT A COMP OR TWO BOUT NORTE THI$ NORTE DAT
I WONDER WHAT GAVE THEM THAT IDEA????

@MTOWN CRIMINAL AND AtUrAyAcAmEl .... NO LOVE LO$T HOMIE BUT WE DOING FINE WITHOUT YUR $ALE$ BELIEVE ME IT $ALEN WAY BETTER THAN YOU THINKIN AND NO ONE TRIPPIN OR MAD TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH .... ONLY THANG I$ THAT IF THE COVER AINT GOT NO RED RAG OR NORTE THI$ DEN AINT NO ONE BUYIN IT HMMMM GOTTA OPEN YOUR HORIZON WHEN YOU BUY QUALITY $HIT HOMIE !!!!

@OG M$ .... ILL TELL PLAY TO GET AT CHU AIGHT HOMIE GONE

Apr 25, 2002
lmao@folks making ASSumptions about people they know nothing about...yall ASSume that i dont buy a record unless it has a red rag on the cover??..lmao..i dont even bang for one...secondly..i most likely wouldnt buy a record with a red rag on the cover unless it came from somone i respect as an artist...becuz im not really one for the whole gang bangin on wax shit..i listen to woodie becuz he actually has the talent and skill to touch on shit EVERYONE can feel..dispite his affiliation....i supprt who ever drops shit i can feel...if yall drop some shit i can feel..ill support it..but dont expect me to cop your album based on the fact that u came in a forum and dropped a half ass guilt trip on me..thats just bad business...re-direct your hustle efforts homie..and u might get a supporter or 2 on this site..good luck with all your future ventures!!

Apr 26, 2002
Well i didnt really come into the forum to drop a guilt trip on nobody.. and from what i understand the album movin units... But i saw the lil half ass reviews cats was given and they was poppin off about how the Northern Cali ghetto boys was way better.... This album is way more diverse, wit soem of the same people with more maturity and skills stepped up... also for the cougnut fans one of his last tracks.. it was simply some real shyt I was speakin on.. cuz like most of theez muthafuccaz ya'll flip flop on what you say... aint nobody gotta use gorilla tactics to make you cop and album... that would be point less.. I have no self motivated reason to push the sales.. ya'll in this forum will probably never cop my shyt.. so i could care less if you cop the album of not.. but the album got some hot songs on there.. and its better than alot of shyt I i have heard ya'll RAVIN about.. one minute you buying an album cuz he was talking bad on scraps, then you buying and album for the touch... i guess if it aint that touch.. you dont cop.. but then again.. in all real talk from a civilians stand point from the set shyt... alot of muthafuccaz need hardcore music to simply give them that feelin they really belong.. since you aint never really seen shyt... you need them images in song form for you to understand whats REAL and whats your reality... and usually, in the confines of you own home... the feeling of shame is hidden and not seen by any one but you and yours....I'm sorry did that shyt go over your heads...thought it might, then again..most of ya'll whole gangsta make up.. is computer generated... Like that BITCH.. SYMONE

Apr 26, 2002
oh and by the way... I aint no hater, and dont hate on nobody else album.. so if you try to think some ignant shyt like dat.. well I just said what it is.. I just hate to see muthfuccaz wit closed minds...

Apr 25, 2002
Stizon Skrilla said:
Well i didnt really come into the forum to drop a guilt trip on nobody
REALLY? WELL IT SEEMED THAT WAY TO ME..MAYBE I WAS WRONG?

Stizon Skrilla said:
But i saw the lil half ass reviews cats was given and they was poppin off about how the Northern Cali ghetto boys was way better
WELL..IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT...BUT ONCE AGAIN..I MADE NO SUCH REVIEW..I HAVENT HEARD THE ALBUM..SO I HAVENT SPOKE ON IT

Stizon Skrilla said:
This album is way more diverse, wit soem of the same people with more maturity and skills stepped up... also for the cougnut fans one of his last tracks
IM SURE THE ALBUM DOES HAVE ITS GOOD POINTS...AND WHEN I HEAR IT..IF I LIKE IT ILL COP IT..BUT ONLY IF I FEEL IT..

Stizon Skrilla said:
cuz like most of theez muthafuccaz ya'll flip flop on what you say
PLEASE DIG UP SOME CREDIBLE EVIDENCE THAT I "FLIP FLOP" ON WHAT I SAY...CUZ THAT STATEMENT HAS NO CREDABILITY PERTAINING TO ME..I SAY WHAT I FEEL..AND I STICK TO WHAT I SAY..THIS THREAD IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE OF THAT

Stizon Skrilla said:
ya'll in this forum will probably never cop my shyt

AGAIN YOUR MAKING ASSUMPTIONS..BELIEVE IT OR NOT..IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TALENT..AND I HEAR YOUR ALBUM..AND IM FEELIN IT..ILL COP THAT SHIT..DISPITE THE LIL WAR YOU SEEM TO HAVE WAGED AGAINST ME..

Stizon Skrilla said:
so i could care less if you cop the album of not
READ THE FIRST POST TYO THIS THREAD AND TELL ME YOU HONESTLY DONT CARE IF WE COP THE ALBUM..

Stizon Skrilla said:
so i could care less if you cop the album of not
but the album got some hot songs on there.. and its better than alot of shyt I i have heard ya'll RAVIN about[/B][/QUOTE]

AGAIN..IM SURE THE ALBUM DOES HAVE SOME TIGHT TRACKS...LET ME LISTEN FOR MYSELF AND I WILL TELL U IF I AGREE....BUT AS FAR AS THE "SHIT I BE RAVING ABOUT"..PLEASE..AGAIN..DIG UP SOME EVIDENCE OF WHAT I "RAVE" ABOUT..

Stizon Skrilla said:
one minute you buying an album cuz he was talking bad on scraps, then you buying and album for the touch
AGAIN...SOME EVIDENCE THAT I WAS BUYING ALBUMS CUZ THEY WERE TALKING BAD ON SRENOS?

Stizon Skrilla said:
alot of muthafuccaz need hardcore music to simply give them that feelin they really belong.. since you aint never really seen shyt... you need them images in song form for you to understand whats REAL and whats your reality... and usually, in the confines of you own home... the feeling of shame is hidden and not seen by any one but you and yours
THERE IS ALOT OF TRUTH TO WHAT YOU SAYING HEAR...THE THING IS..YOU KEEP USING THE WORD "YOU"..WHEN IN ACTUALITY..IM FAR FROM "THAT PERSON" YOU REFERRING TO..IM REAL TO MYSELF..AND I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO KNOW..NUFF SAID

Stizon Skrilla said:
I'm sorry did that shyt go over your heads...thought it might, then again..most of ya'll whole gangsta make up.. is computer generated... Like that BITCH.. SYMONE
OVER MY HEAD? NAW..MAYBE EVEN UNDER MY ASS..LOL..IN REALITY THO HOMIE..I HOLD NO HARD FEELINGS AGAINST YOU..YOU JUST SEEM TO NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE CRITICISM..EVEN THO I WASNT EVEN CRITICIZING YOU..WHATEVER THO..ITS ALL GOOD..I JUST MADE THIS POST TO SHOW YOU THAT YOUR GENERALIZATION OF FOLKS ON THIS BOARD IS FALSE..THATS ALL

Apr 26, 2002
So Sensitive

First off.. aint nobody try to have no online war wit you.. i been stop tryppin off this shyt.. i made a statement.. and you decided it was directed at you.. so be it.. i never said a name nor put any one person out there... but it seems you came out decided ahead of time you wanted it with me... for whatever reason...You not buying the album dont hurt my pockets nor the mufucca who put it out you one person... but in all real shyt... IF you dont feel it had nuttin to do wit you.. why you respond so ass cheek tight like...I mean come on dog...theez forums and theez statemnts really revolve around what you say and do... you killin me.... da shyt is too funny...and for you to break my shyt down and try to answer every lil comment meant you was lookin for something to do.. loking for a confrontation.. Pump dem brakes dog.. Its eater and 420... Dye a easter and and smoke a blunt... CUpcake