Yall fuckin with the Angry Whopper???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

epoxy

Sicc OG
Mar 14, 2003
as much as i love dairy queen ive never been to one that i was like "this fucker is definitely passing the health inspection"

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if that shit aint good imma load a gun and come through the drive-thru and be the angry popper

5 dollars dont fuck with my lincoln!

i still owe carls jr some verbal lashign for that wack ass chili cheese burger

someone on siccness: thats good!

no it aint nigga

Nov 1, 2004
you know what, that sounds good and im going to burger king...now all i gotta do is actually find a burger king...anyone in san diego know where they are? i cant recall seeing one.
i think theres one on 3rd st in Chula, near palomar

only one i can remember seeing except for the one on 28th st in National City

Jun 9, 2007
I think most fast food joints "special" sauces are mostly the cause of havin the shits.
trust me you're right about that, I usually leave the sauce off... I worked at Subway for a couple years as a teenager, they didn't give a FUCK about their sauce bottles, and those were right in front of the customer whereas BK and other places are hidden from view... muthafuckin science projects & shit growin at the bottom of the bottle.. shits were never cleaned, just refilled as they were gettin low so you'd have bottles with 2 - 3 year old mayo remnants, not to mention the amount of times that the bottles were left out on a back counter waiting to get filled in the middle of a rush, gettin all warm and funky...

STAY AWAY FROM THE SAUCE, or get packets if they're available