Yall fuckin with the Angry Whopper???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
God damn, if this aint the best fast food item yet... a whopper with pepper jack cheese, deep fried onion slices, "angry sauce", and jalapenos. This is what Jesus would of eaten at the Last Supper had there been a Burger King on Mount Zion.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
LOL @ the Jesus comment.

I still think this probably tastes like shit.. Anytime a burger spot brings out a new item like this, it looks good as hell, but tastes like garbage.

Apr 25, 2002
LOL @ the Jesus comment.

I still think this probably tastes like shit.. Anytime a burger spot brings out a new item like this, it looks good as hell, but tastes like garbage.
i swear i thought the same thing, but i gave it a shot and now i eat a TRIPLE ANGRY WHOPPER a day! Im gonna fuckin die!!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
From the impulsive buy:

Angry Whopper Review

With the name Angry Whopper, you would expect this burger to be one spicy mofo that burns worse than the penis of a 1980s rocker whos conquered way too many groupies. However, despite containing jalapeno slices, pepper jack cheese, spicy onion rings, and a spicy Angry Sauce, the Angry Whopper produced just a whimper.

The only anger I get from the Angry Whopper is the anger I feel for it not being spicy enough. The red Angry Sauce was more peppery than spicy, the onion rings tasted normal, and the pepper jack cheese produced jack shit in terms of spiciness. The pickled jalapeno was the only ingredient that produced any spicy heat.

On an angry scale of one to ten, with ten being Naomi Campbell beating your ass with a cell phone for not ensuring her Starbucks order was at her desired temperature of 63 degrees Celcius and one being an even-toned “Im disappointed in you” from your laid back parents who don’t really believe in discipline, the Angry Whopper was a three, or a quick Three Stooges-esque slap to the head.

The Angry Whopper may not be able to burn Satans mouth or my own, but its damn tasty. The two ingredients that made me kind of forget about this burgers lack of heat was the tangy Angry Sauce and the smokey bacon, both of which turned this burger into one delicious mamma jamma. Its so good that if a Whopper Virgin were to eat this burger, they would love how tight it is and become a huge Whopper slut.

(Nutrition Facts - 1 burger - 880 calories, 55 grams of fat, 18 grams of saturated fat, 2 grams of trans fat, 110 milligrams of cholesterol, 1670 milligrams of sodium, 59 grams of carbs, 3 grams of dietary fiber, 13 grams of sugar, 37 grams of protein, and minutes of regret.)

Item: Angry Whopper
Price: $5.29
Size: 321 grams
Purchased at: Burger King
Rating: 7 out of 10
Pros: Very tasty. Angry Sauce was really good. Bacon. Best name for a Whopper spinoff EVER. Groupies.
Cons: Not very angry (spicy). Pricey. An insane amount of sodium. Getting beat down by a skinny supermodel with anger management problems. Parents who dont believe in discipline. A burning penis.

www.theimpulsivebuy.com

Aug 24, 2003
yeah fast food will never make a truely spicy item, it has to be able to sell good. like that taco bell lava diarhea taco? wtf was that lava sauce anyway, it taste like some thousand island dressing with some pepper in it. flamethrower burger at dairy queen tasting like a bic lighter burger. spicy baconator from wendys? you can recreate that at an am/pm with the same jalapeno slices and same nacho cheese, just add some microwaved bacon into the mix

blehh thinking about all of this fast food is making my stomach gurgle in a bad way, lol

Apr 25, 2002
yeah fast food will never make a truely spicy item, it has to be able to sell good. like that taco bell lava diarhea taco? wtf was that lava sauce anyway, it taste like some thousand island dressing with some pepper in it. flamethrower burger at dairy queen tasting like a bic lighter burger. spicy baconator from wendys? you can recreate that at an am/pm with the same jalapeno slices and same nacho cheese, just add some microwaved bacon into the mix

blehh thinking about all of this fast food is making my stomach gurgle in a bad way, lol
Popeyes spicy chicken strips have good spicyness. Only problem is I think they're more spicy on the way out.

Aug 24, 2003
dunno i always end up dumping a bunch of hotsauce on the spicy popeyes chicken, maybe its the msg effect

ive decided im making myself a hamburger right now. with a french roll as a bun, and some au jus. burger dip? hittin