Ya Boy - Kalifornia Konvict (Cover)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO

Just posted on his facebook yest.

P.S. I heard some other niggas saying this is now a mixtape and not an album now??? Can some1 confirm that?

Oct 28, 2005
He should just drop an album..hes making it seem like when he does officially drop hes gona go platinum..i highly doubt he will even go gold his buzz aint even that big any more..his best bet is to stay underground and sell about 50k per album and should be good..just my 2 cents

Jul 21, 2002
he needs a killer mixtape then a smashin hit wit akon or t-pain on it to go gold. he got the flows to do it just need a nationwide buzz wit a mainstream single

May 8, 2008
lol at the notion that rappers should drop albums just for the sake of dropping albums. If ain't nobody interested why drop an album? Look what Game did wit "Purp & Patron." A free mixtape that got his name buzzing again. YB needs his buzz back dropping an album out the clear blue sky won't help.

Jun 30, 2009
Ya boy is dope, but i aint realy feelin alot of those black card boyz, ya boy has alot of potential and lookin at that video where he collabs w/ bone thugs and that beezy mia im sure hes playin his cards rite