Ya Boy BIG J got himself a new job!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
I start my new job today as a talent scout. When I applied for it, it was a group orientation at first, but all those suckers there were sorry. when they introduced themselves, they were like lookin' at the ground, and some didn't even bring resumes, dressin' all sloppy and shit. I was a shoe-in. they're interested in havin' me work for thier music division. Good shit! Finally I can ditch my other shitty job!

Sep 23, 2002
good shit homie, i remember you sayin' how much you didnt like ur last job. i hope this shit works out for you and you like it. do what you gotta do homie. good luck

and dont let nobody stop ur progress.

Apr 26, 2002
Thanks folkerz, so far it's coo. Yesterday I was scouting models over at Valley Fair.
Damn, there were some top notches, I mean Top, Top, Top, Cream of the crop Notches. I'm bout to go over to stanford today, they just started school yesterday. Then off to San Jose tonight, to do some scouting, and a little promoting for my homie