X-raided should Hook up with...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2002
fucca 50 cent....a collab thats actually possible plus give X some more exposure and all in all be flat out sicc would be X and Tech N9ne....especially wit some Don Juan production.....

Sep 23, 2002
^^^ good idea but it wont happen.

tech put don juan on blast. and tech and x would be tight but it wouldnt be as big as x and 50. i'm talkin about business wise. and x would outshine tech as well. but the move i'm talkin bout would open doors for artists like tech and others who aint gettin the kinda exposure they deserve. it would be a big move, not only for the money but for other talented and underrated niggas wit skill who aint gettin' they due.

and why not start from the top? and like it or not 50 is the biggest name on the rap scene right now, mainstream or not. skill-less or whatever the fuck. to get at that nigga, meet him and knock him off his spot. x would shut him out completely rather its a collab or a battle.

its a good move for the fans and business wise. and knowin' x he wouldnt change up if it did put him out there more. not like most of these niggas.

Jul 26, 2002
webtv.net
???

How bout X lays it down with Justin Timberlake? like 50 cent did on the cry me a bitch ass river remix.
Seriously thats the best you can come up with? Have you ever thought maybe X dont wanna be involved with all them Mtv an radio hoes. Its pretty evident in his lyrics that he aint tryin to go mainstream.
As far as I know...no one would compliment X's style better than Lynch. (piece---

Nov 25, 2002
well since we gonna be realistic about shit....i hope ta see some joints wit Tall Can, C.O.S. and Lynch...ya know bring bacc the LOC II DA BRAIN/ Schwarzaniggaz shit.....gives a fucc if it gets on the charts...i just wanna hear that Garden Blocc sound make a comebacc.....

Sep 23, 2002
^^^ i'm feelin that. that shit would put a kick back in the scene that aint been there in a lonnnggggggg time. i wanna see that and it would show who still got that shit on lock.

@mixon

^^^could be true but as a rapper in the game, hes already involved wit them niggas. and on post war syndrum if you listen to it you'll see he spoke on sum big names and none of them step to the plate.

jay-z
nas
biggie
master p and the rest of no limit.

and whoever else out there who think they could fuck wit'em.

and if you know anything about x you know he wont back down from a battle. and if sumbody was willing to battle him he would accept it. i was speakin from a business view and lookin at the bigger picture. fuck being stuck on the same shit forever. and i remember x saying that sicc shit is old, him , lynch and sicx did that shit long before they started gettin paid for it in music.

and look at what fuckin wit hollis did to his career. you cant expect the man to keep makin the same mistakes. like he said before "cross me once, you'll never get to do me twice" .

x is probably one of the tightest lyricists out there, if not the best. callin out and shuttin up some of the top names in mainstream and puttin'em to shame, or doin a track wit'em for the money, a wider fanbase (and trust if it was done right, more mainstream fans would start recognize more underground talent) and gettin shit out there a bit more (better exposure, better money, more attention, better chances he could get a better look at his case and gettin' out) could help more than hurt. cuz how many niggas on the underground and gangsta rap scene really wanna fuck wit raided on the mic?

not saying that sum mainstream niggas would. but the payoff would be a helluva lot better than it would be if he was doing the usual shit. and against rappers who aint even in his league.

rather the niggas he works wit or battles like 50 or eminem or whoever the fuck else dont matter. but they are praised by mainstream media. what matters is whats accomplished from it. you cant ignore his skill and the shit that could be done if he attempted to do that shit.

done right , like i said before alot of doors would be opened. not only for x, but for other underground artists present and future. x is just one who has the skill, talent and got what it takes to do that shit.

Apr 25, 2003
Damn wish I had read this thread before, I wouldn't have had to open up a new one... yea let's get realistic, 50 and X don't even go together at all... lyrics & flow wise it would be imbalanced if not embarrassing... X should just keep doing his thing, the mainstream bullshit will fuck his music up.

Jun 10, 2002
yea let's get realistic, 50 and X don't even go together at all... lyrics & flow wise it would be imbalanced if not embarrassing... X should just keep doing his thing, the mainstream bullshit will fuck his music up.