X-raided should Hook up with...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
...50 Cent. The sound quality would be the same pretty much. 50 cent's voice already sounds like he's on the phone. X-Raided would rip him though. I think they'd be dope together. if they put together one tight radio jam, it would put x-raided on the spot

A

All Out HOGG

THERES ONE ON LETHAL WEAPONZ...& THE SAME VERSUS ALSO APPEAR OF FATFAGBOY BUCKSHOT'S 'ONE MO FOR THE HATERS" CD

Sep 23, 2002
yea. san quinn and x would be classic.

@the topic

it would be a good idea to put more money in x's pocket and give him the exposure he deserves to have. rather its a battle or a track it would be heat and it would put him out there. there would be no choice but to give him his due then. if it could happen, it would be all over.

Apr 26, 2002
his sales would increase withh 50 as his feature. They could come with somethin' tight. X would murder him on the track, X has flows for days

D

danny-b

thats the worst idea ive heard in a while, thank god it will never happen. 50 cent and all the other rappers on mtv suck.

May 25, 2002
50 dissed Big Moe of the Screwed Up Click, and my man Z-Ro (also of Screwed Up Click) stepped up to diss 50 back, on that new Scarface track "Snitch Nigga", and on "Ready 4 War" by another group of his, S.L.A.B (Slow Loud And Bangin), and they came at him hard, but 50 aint doin nothin.

But if you could get it where 50 would hear the diss, and it was a good diss, that would be a lot of good promotion..

Jun 10, 2002
man if x and 50 did a song together, then you'd really be able to see the lack of talent on 50's part when he spittin wit one of the best on the west....he need to jus stay in da club.

Sep 23, 2002
^^^^real talk.

if x and 50 ever did some shit together ppl would see 50 aint even in X's league. and it would be an embarassment the lack of skill 50 got compared to him. i've yet to see 50 shine on a freestyle at all and x's freestyles are all heat.

but it would be a good business move to put them on a track or just a battle. who else could knock 50 out the spot? who else has what it takes?

it would also bring in more money and more money would bring more hope to x gettin the fuck out. not only exposure wise but outta that cell. then it would be over.

i hope somebody can follow what i'm sayin cuz i'm forgettin. its just this liquor talkin. :confused:

Sep 23, 2002
who said he needed 50? :confused:

just pointin out that 50 if the biggest name in the mainstream right now, and he aint even close to bein on x's level of skill. if x ever battled him or did some shit wit him, theres no limit to the positives not only x would gain, but many very underrated rappers out there. it aint about need, its about business and the future. makin them moves and takin some big steps to open doors. so if it could happen, it would be off the chain.

if not, fuck it. keep the wheels turnin and keep it crackin.
but x is just one of those talents who could change the game forever wit different moves. that would be one of the good moves he could make.