X-Raided mixtape?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
silver14209 said:
new beats, new lyrics, or both or one would be great
hell yeah, i wouldnt mind seeing X work wit somebody wit some better beats or get around on the beat scene. Kav said before that they been viewing some options on that shit, trying to hear shit from all over. if X is feelin' it then it will happen. i wanna know whos beats X would like to get on

MB3 said:
yea i think that'd be a good thing to hear a mixtape from x. maybe with sum freestyles

some freestyles would be killa, considering the one he did for this site. acapella or wit a beat would be sick as fuck !

tyson said:
anything wit out hollis on da beats would be filthy
lol. i feel you

tony206 said:
Anything from X is tight.
basically.

Sep 23, 2002
silver14209 said:
with hollis? fuck that, i aint feelin all that much of his beats. i heard his new shits ight, but i dont know beyond that.
i felt and still feel a few of his beats on some X projects , but some of'em was just recycled shit with a twist. i wouldnt believe it if i heard his new shits tight 'cause it sounds like he ran out of ideas for beats considering how his shit sounded wit X. but i'd have to see for myself.

MaKaVeLi_420 said:
fuck hollis^^
^^^ lol :cheeky:

Apr 18, 2003
did hollis make them beats on the tracks 'sac-a-indo', 'vengence is mine' or 'when the smoke clears'? those and fatal blow are my favorite beats. along with macaframa, liquor + triggaz, and never loved. same with the hole. damn, can ya tell that these songs just keep popin in my head? lol

Sep 23, 2002
silver14209 said:
did hollis make them beats on the tracks 'sac-a-indo', 'vengence is mine' or 'when the smoke clears'? those and fatal blow are my favorite beats. along with macaframa, liquor + triggaz, and never loved. same with the hole. damn, can ya tell that these songs just keep popin in my head? lol

if i'm not mistaken, about 80% of the shit on 'Vengeance Is Mine" was done by Hollis.

lol. Unforgiven didnt gave shit to wit Hollis, if i'm wrong , correct me. but i dont/didnt see Hollis name nowhere on that shit. but X should definitely fuck wit them niggas Verbal Tek and Shareil again. they helped make Unforgiven a classic !

my 'Speak of the Devil' cd didnt coem wit track info in it, but i dont think Hollis did too much work, if any on that shit either. i could be wrong tho.

but i feel u on those tracks you names, all of'em are tracks X went off on. all except for 'the hole'. but he painted a picture wit some creative lyrics and made it tight. and when i first heard that track i pictured some drips of water from a sink in the cell.

Apr 18, 2003
ok, i didnt know for sure. the vengence is mine is the only cd i did and dont have. i had a burnt copy but it didnt do it justice, ya know? i been meaning to get it. to me,i like vengence is mine better then unforgivin. i mean unforgiven had raw ass lyrics, but vengence had heaters all the way through

Sep 23, 2002
i feel u, i had every cd X ever dropped. now i just got about 90% of'em. i still listen to VIM too, X's lyrics jumped up a notch from Unforgiven, he just get you hype quicker and every track was a heater. i dont know if i'd say better than Unforgiven but all albums from Psycho Active to VIM classic to me. the rest are heat, but just like Lynch wit EB4 and Virus, you can tell that aint how X would do his shit. Hollis and Ced both pulled some faulty shit on the main reasons why Sac is even on the scene. and two of the greatest of all time IMO

Apr 18, 2003
very true. lynch an x are two pioneers n the sac scene. but just a question, why do you say unforgivin is x's best? i mean everyone says its his best, and trust me its strait FIRE. but i think vim is better. so what are your reasons?

Sep 1, 2003
tony206 said:
Anything from X is tight.

real chizop

anyway we wuz askin lynch on the forum bout speak mo evil an he neva said shit back...i know he hada seen the thread right ??

now the forum been down for a minute...damn

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
i think they just wanna keep it down until them wheels start pushin' on it. they just wanna hit us wit it instead of keeping everybody waiting like most of us did for LBI to come out.
who wants to knowwhen you start a cd?
i'd rather know when its halfway done or when its finished, that way i know i wont be waiting too long

Apr 18, 2003
that is true. but one x's website or somewhere i seen it says the cds almost done and could be out as early as this year or early next. shit, i know we gettin another lynch by the end of the year so this years gonna end good. i hope. at least music wise.