X-Raided mixtape?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
silver14209 said:
very true. lynch an x are two pioneers n the sac scene. but just a question, why do you say unforgivin is x's best? i mean everyone says its his best, and trust me its strait FIRE. but i think vim is better. so what are your reasons?

Unforgiven is just the one where X did what he said he was gonna do :

"i'm givin' it to you old school style, no album cover gimmicks
no intros, no shout outs, nothin' but straight lyrics"

and thats the kinda shit i like. and it was also the first album where he got personal wit it and showed he was about more than just that sick shit. he made his mark as a harder lyricist and you could see how his skill grew to another level, and how he matured lyrically and as a person since the release of Xorcist.

he hit the game on all levels on that shit. he clowned on the fake ass niggas, clowned on the hoes, got personal about his life and what hes been thru, spit some sick shit, came tight in some collabs ( wit Dot Dogg/Hanifah, etc ), spit some hard lyrics and displayed some hard skill, the beats were all tight, he spit some shit you could relate to, and he allowed you to get to know the other side of X besides the sick shit everyone was used to. and he got on the niggas who had some shit to say about him and he also spoke on the shit i noticed. they had the "Who Put Sac On The Map" compilation and didnt have 1 single X-raided track on it. and he spoke on that shit.

it was just a solid album, the whole way around wit no flaws. you couldnt even tell if he was still locked up and that made it even better. and just like Xorcist, it came out of nowhere. for months that cd didnt leave my cd player, until it scratched and i just had to bump the tape. lol

i'd say its his best all around, but i dont have a favorite. he comes classic every drop. although VIM took it to another level lyrically and you can see how X grew from the time he dropped Speak of the Devil and Unforgiven. some of the beats on there were kind of the same to me, so i couldnt consider it a solid piece like the albums up to that point, but Xs lyrics couldnt help but be felt. its still a classic tho

Apr 18, 2003
that "bring the pain" right?

what about that other xx song called bring the pain? that shits sick as fuck too, but i think luni or kingpin spit that same verse that he did on that song on another

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
yeah that shit sick as fuck. i like KGs style of beats, he should do some more work on future X shit.

and on the side note, i might be the only one who thinks Lim came pretty tight on Bring Da Pain. i actually felt both his verses, but X and T-Nutty would do better on that beat. and if it was to get more filthy. throw Luni on the hook or he could rip a verse

D

Deadly Game

Pinche said:
Unforgiven is just the one where X did what he said he was gonna do :

"i'm givin' it to you old school style, no album cover gimmicks
no intros, no shout outs, nothin' but straight lyrics"

and thats the kinda shit i like. and it was also the first album where he got personal wit it and showed he was about more than just that sick shit. he made his mark as a harder lyricist and you could see how his skill grew to another level, and how he matured lyrically and as a person since the release of Xorcist.

he hit the game on all levels on that shit. he clowned on the fake ass niggas, clowned on the hoes, got personal about his life and what hes been thru, spit some sick shit, came tight in some collabs ( wit Dot Dogg/Hanifah, etc ), spit some hard lyrics and displayed some hard skill, the beats were all tight, he spit some shit you could relate to, and he allowed you to get to know the other side of X besides the sick shit everyone was used to. and he got on the niggas who had some shit to say about him and he also spoke on the shit i noticed. they had the "Who Put Sac On The Map" compilation and didnt have 1 single X-raided track on it. and he spoke on that shit.

it was just a solid album, the whole way around wit no flaws. you couldnt even tell if he was still locked up and that made it even better. and just like Xorcist, it came out of nowhere. for months that cd didnt leave my cd player, until it scratched and i just had to bump the tape. lol

i'd say its his best all around, but i dont have a favorite. he comes classic every drop. although VIM took it to another level lyrically and you can see how X grew from the time he dropped Speak of the Devil and Unforgiven. some of the beats on there were kind of the same to me, so i couldnt consider it a solid piece like the albums up to that point, but Xs lyrics couldnt help but be felt. its still a classic tho

I have to agree wit Pinche on that for all the same reasons.......i didnt expect to hear a new X album anytime soon at the time it dropped.....then he came wit not only a new album, but improved style & lyrics in a crispy clean paccage.......he covered about every angle lyrically and had dope beats ta bacc him up.....his lyrics have always been good since as well but the whole vibe that Unforgiven had is kinda missin in the music.......

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
^^ thats real shit right there.

although you get a taste of that shit on the Nefarious album. just not as solid as Unforgiven.