X-Loc to Brotha Lynch: The Blocc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Except the Lincoln Village Bloods - smashin' everyone
I think he meant on some rap shit.....As far as some turf shit Lincoln Village is not the most dominate hood in the Sac area......Actually I only seen them in the East Sac/Rancho area......Not saying thet weak or anything but they don't seem to go too far out there element.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
they would be the tightest in the west i admit
but come on now better than queensbridge
mobb deep nas cormega nature capone n noreaga big noyd
naw my nig

To me I say yes, You think not.

Who is right?

We could go on about this all day and both of us would be feeling the same at the end.

Its all about opinion.

To each his own.

Nov 13, 2008
Raided and Lynch over some Phonk Beta beats = best collabo album ever period

except if they do start worccin together again and Lynch brings in Tech for KnuttHouse 2 imagine that Lynch-Raided-Tech-???

but Im probably just dreamin

Jan 27, 2004
Raided and Lynch over some Phonk Beta beats = best collabo album ever period

except if they do start worccin together again and Lynch brings in Tech for KnuttHouse 2 imagine that Lynch-Raided-Tech-???

but Im probably just dreamin
they might even have to go beyond sacramento for some production..... e-a-ski would be the perfect producer for them... and I mean perfect!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Good s--t as always from X...Like I said in that other thread...I anticipate his words/letters more than rapper's albums these days...

I hope people can put their ego aside and really make things happen before its too late...Too much talent coming from Sac and not enough releases...I hope Sav and Bleezo stay hungry....they have too much spits to go unheard....

May 30, 2006
they would be the tightest in the west i admit
but come on now better than queensbridge
mobb deep nas cormega nature capone n noreaga big noyd
naw my nig
Thats a raw ass line up and it would be even better if u include the old skool heads like MC Shan, Roxanne Shante and Marly Marl.......BUT.....I'd still put my money on the Gardens anyday of the week.

Lynch, X, Bo,Nutty, Bop, Sav, Bleezo, Smigg, Devious etc.
The Gardens all the mothafuckin way homie!

QB got some shit but GBC got some shit too.

And not to mention the Gardens is a hella small hood....Nothing in comparison to QB when u talking about size......GBC actually has one of the smallest hoods in Sac......Way smaller in size and numbers compared to Oak Park and Del Paso Hieghts.

Apr 8, 2006
Ya know I got big homie who jus got out in December aftre 14 LONG years.
While he was gone I grew up and became quite a respectd man myself and have more n done more than he might ever do...I'm aproachin my l8 twenties now and am Grown.
But he's still my Big Homie none the less...it aint a thing of disrespect...it is what it is.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
X-Raided been real as fuck with everything he's said...much respect to the man.

A Blocc MOVEMENT album, with all the rappers mentioned in this thread, would be unstoppable. Mainly Raided/Lynch/Bo but get features from everyone else that shit would be certified classic material.

LYNCH-MAKE SOMETHIN HAPPEN-