X-Loc to Brotha Lynch: The Blocc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2008
Monday, February 23, 2009
Aneraé Brown K-17737 A5/202L P.O. Box 8501 Coalinga, CA 93210

I got a letter today with print-outs of the comments on the siccness network and my myspace page. Thanks to everyone who commented.
I am working with a delay, since I have to wait for the posts to come to me in the mail, so these things get to me a little late. I don't want to pick the scabs off of any wounds that have begun to heal but, at the same time, I need to speak my mind on a few things.

Brotha Lynch Hung, first and foremost, my respect to you in greetings. The comments I made about you did not come from a place of disdain. I am not seeking to beef with you. I'm sure we both believe ourselves to be the best rapper. That's not the point here. What I am saying is not about rap, it's about reality.

Whatever your issue with Loki, that is for you and Loki to work through if the two of you see fit. It is not my place to speak on your situation with him. That ain't on a level of child molestation.

As far as you and I are concerned, Lynch, honestly, I wish you would stop calling me your "lil bro." I am not your little brother. I am not your little anything. Please don't take that the wrong way. Look at it correctly.

I am a 34 year old grown man. You are a grown man. I would appreciate the respect as such. I don't want you to be under or over me, and I don't want to be under or over you. The only "big homie" I have in this game is Big NoLove.

I am not posting for promotions of future projects, I am posting because it is 2009 and our peers are communicating directly with their fans. If we want to win, we have to do the same. I am on here to mingle with and be among the people who support X-Raided. It just happens to be a fact that a lot of the people who support one of us support all of us. The movement is bigger than an individual, whether that's you or me. The only question should be who is fit to lead? If no one wants to be led, that would be why things are the way they presently are.

Much respect for your accomplishments. I am not trying to take anything away from you. I will give you credit for everything you have done for the Blocc, for me and for Sac music. I just want the same in return. I want credit for everything that I have ever done for you.

When you needed killas, I sent Big Zo to you. That's a fact on J-Dogg (rip). When you and Bo were beefing, I am the one who respectfully asked him to kill game. I am the one who asked Tay and Luni to stay out of it. When Young Meek got at you on wax, I am the one who responded to him and had your back. When you wanted to do a song with Killa Tay, you asked me to hook it up because Tay was always in touch with me. I sent your info to Tay and told him you wanted to work with him. That is how you two met. Through me. That's on J-Dogg (rip). When you wrote and told me that you needed "pit bulls" instead of the "poodles" you had around you, I wrote you back and gave you Big NoLove's info.

I wrote him and told him to get at you. That's on J-Dogg (rip). Somewhere along the way, you leave out the fact that you know these people because of me. If you were honest about that, it would help people understand the influence I have had on this game. Instead, everyone just acts like my hand was never involved. That is what bothers me. I do not get my props.

Instead, I get speculation about my character and why no one "fu*ks with X." The truth is that the reason everyone even knows each other is because they met one another through me, except Tay and Bo. C-Bo introduced me to Tay. I introduced Luni to Freddie and Freddie introduced Luni to Tay, and I asked Tay to take care of Luni for me. He did that, was a man of his word. I love that ni**a Tay. But my point is, Why can't I be acknowledged as the legitimate factor that I have been?

As far as the thing with Sicx goes, I understand your emotional connection to that. I am emotionally connected as well. I loved Sicx. I would never have met you if Sicx didn't introduce us in December of 1990 when he brought you to my house and we spit freestyles at my DJ's pad, Percy Hunter. I owe Sicx for teaching me how to do this, and for influencing me on being a G. The same way you influenced me to write better rhymes, Sicx taught me how to utilize the streets and broads better. The fact that Sicx was with my cousin Nicole Lee, we spent family time together. In that sense, I was closer to Sicx than I was to you, the same way you were closer to him than you were to me. So I understand.

Yet even with that understanding, under no set of circumstances is there ever a situation when it's cool to support a child molester. A man should never even be accused of that. That is not real friendship, that is an error in judgment.

I am not talking sh*t about Sicx, homie. I loved Sicx. I would also blow his brains out. There are pictures and videos of Sicx having sex with those little girls, cuzzin. You have to be aware of that. This is not a situation where there is speculation without evidence. Sicx could visually be seen doing what he was convicted of doing, and what he did was not cool. You have to let that go. You are incorrect about this one. Most respectfully. The love and respect you have for Sicx should be expressed in the past tense.

I appreciate all the times you gave me shouts in the past. I respect what you mean, as far as no one giving you shouts on their albums. There was a time that I stopped repping your name because I felt as though I was not being properly represented by you. That may not have been necessarily true. I see where you gave it up for me. My point is that presently, no one was representing for me in their works and for public record, despite the fact that I have been an influential force in the way things have occurred. I give you props on my new album, Eternally Unforgiven. I am not out to discredit you or to tear you down. I am trying to revive this Blocc sh*t and in doing so, I am saying, Why are we not representing for one another properly? If the answer is "due to misunderstandings," then we must correct them. None of us need each other specifically to succeed. I believe you, Bo and myself are strong enough to stand alone. However, if we stood together, we would be stronger. I do not know why that is not the case, and because of that, I have assumed that it was just all bad.

You taught all the rappers in the town? We can see it in our lyrics? I will give you props for influencing the town when it comes to flow, the same as me, the same as Bo. Lyrically, I don't think you and I are even in the same league. When it comes to delivery, I think you're the best in the world. Your delivery is arguably the best I have ever heard. I say this to random people who ask me about you. You can purely out rap anyone on delivery. Yet when it comes to ink and pure lyrical content, the same is true for me. I can out write anyone in the world. I'm not talking about making a song that's dope about "Fu*k Lynch." Anyone can skillfully dis someone. As far as hugging a subject, such as "Duece 5 To Life," "Macaframa," "Check yo bi*ch," "Land of the Lost," "Mr. .357" and "Deadly Game," that's my lane. The same way I admit that you can out deliver anyone, I want my props that I can out write anyone. This has been true for many moons. The same as I think Bo has the strongest voice out of all of us. He has that authority in his voice like a Rottweiler. Bo makes people pay attention when he speaks because his voice is so strong. There is something special about all 3 of us that separates us from one another, and I think we compliment one another in those ways.

I'm looking forward to Dinner and a Movie. I'm not rooting against you. It would fulfill my greatest wish for anyone of us from the Blocc to be where 50 Cent is, where Wayne is, where Kanye and Jay are, where T.I. is. I want us to win, and I don't care which one of us does it. I just want the national media to be talking about the Blocc.

As far as our supposedly working together, I think y'all forget that I'm in prison. I can't take the initiative on things, y'all gotta do that. Y'all gotta say, "X, I need blank from you" and then I try to do it. This is not easy for me. The fact that I've kept albums coming out in spite of being in prison and pulled it off each time without any help from any of y'all is a testament to my will power, but it also says that I have to do things on my own for myself or it won't happen. How is it y'all free and we damn near have the same amount of projects over our careers? It's literally a miracle every time an X-Raided project drops. But I will state for the record right now, if you want to do an album, I will write my entire half of it and have every track made. 12 tracks, all of them already with X-Raided's vocals on it. All you would have to do is fill in the blanks. We all have our own things going, but I could hand that to you this summer and all you'd have to do is fill it in and send it back. That goes for Bo, for Nutty, for Luni, anyone. I can handle the whole damn thing, beats and turning it in, and get us big MONEY, the amount depending on which of you wants to do it. Bloc Star is in position to win, all we need is product, and we have X projects lined up through winter of 2010. I have 4 new albums dropping this year alone. Y'all have no idea.

I've been working. I haven't just been gone, I've been building. I waited and didn't say a word until I was ready, and now that I am, I challenge anyone to test my theory. I can get your money for you, unite the Blocc and create a movement on behalf of all of y'all. And if not, you may bear witness as I do it all on my own, because I will. I swear to God it's true.

I didn't love you sometimes and not love you sometimes. Honestly, I always loved you and still do, I just haven't always liked you, and I know you haven't always liked me, because I wouldn't let you. I used to be a difficult person to deal with, primarily because someone was always trying to be superior to me, bigger than me. You have chronically tried to put yourself above me, "Big homie," "Big brother," and I have always resisted that. The root of my issue with you is that I need to be treated as a peer or I will always resist. On a street level, I was riding. I was strapped every time you saw me, came whenever you called me, strapped up with 24th street ni**as. You know that's true. It's another one of those things where, by giving me my props, you reveal me to be a factor, but no one seems to want to do that. Instead, I have to be "little" something.

Has anyone actually looked at me lately? Please, take a picture of me, whatever ones you got. Look at me and then look at everyone else. Tell me what you see. I am just as grown as you are.

Lynch, you don't have to figure out when I did and when I didn't have love for you. You had enough faith in my love to ask me to get at Bo for you when y'all were beefing. You had enough faith in it to ask me to plug you with Tay, had enough faith when you needed "pit bulls." Whenever you've needed me, you reached out and I responded with what you needed. Big No Love, do I speak a lie? Who introduced you to Lynch? Tay, did I or did I not hook you with Lynch to do a track? My point here is that, if I am not lying, then I am telling the truth, and if I'm telling the truth, X is keeping it real, and if X is keeping it real, then X is real. I figure people would want to know that.

I don't have a problem giving that to you but you do not want to give it to me. Everyone just says, "X is trippin." Yeah, ok, but is X lying? That's a different question.

I can take it where I want with us? Ok. I accept that offer, Lynch. What I want is for all of us to rep one another and the Blocc as if we are repping ourselves, with honesty and integrity on some G sh*t. I want us to bring the Blocc back to national prominence and I want all of us to be working together to achieve that goal the same way them Atlanta ni**as is working together. I want us to make albums that compete on a national level while staying true to the Blocc. I want to be creative and make rhymes that reflect the truest and the best of the G Code on behalf of the United Garden Blocc of America. Do you still want to take it wherever I want to take it? Or did you think I just wanted to talk sh*t about you? This is the issue. You have never really gotten to know me if you thought I would launch an attack on you. I am one of your potentially greatest allies and I am on here complaining because I feel like none of y'all are willing to utilize me and one another correctly.

As far as your saying you "got letters," you most certainly do. You can put them all online. I am a solid ni**a and I speak what I feel. At no point have I written you anything that anyone can consider anything less than honest. If you put out my letters people would look at you and wonder why you never acted on the things I wrote you about. I have your letters, too, and Zagg's. I am not trying to damage you.

I commented about Sicx and you responded with low dosages of venom. I represent that I have stayed on the G Code in my interactions with you outside of errors in the past that I attribute to youth. Right now, we're grown men dealing with grown men.

I do not understand what you mean, If I would have stayed with you we would have been successful in our own way. We both worked together, we both signed to BMR. We were both working under BMR and we could have done anything you wanted to do. Do you mean if I stayed free? If that's the case, I agree. I made a mistake and got locked up, I can't take that back. I agree, if I was free, we would have done it big. We are chocolate and peanut butter. We would have been better than everyone.

At the same time, that is the past. That came and went. The real question is what are we going to do now?

I wish you the best as well. It doesn't matter if we all do it together or not, but it would be better if we did. I don't know how we will resolve the fact that we all seem to be competing with one another instead of competing together against the people who are running Hip Hop right now. If this were the NBA, we would be the Kings, and we couldn't be arguing about which of us could beat one another on our own team, we'd be trying to figure out how to beat the teams that are winning. I feel like Kobe used to. If I can't get everyone to help me, f**k it, I'll go out and score 81 by myself. At the same time, I know I can't win a ring that way. I can win a scoring championship, in terms of limited coastal success, but to with the national title, we all need to be doing it together. And with that realization, there comes the question of who is best to direct that effort? I think it's me. I know what we need to do.

As far as the siccness being cracking like this, you can look at it and see that it began when I got on here. And if you want to go to the beginning, you can see that back in 2000 Curbie and I kicked it off with the Madman Forum and drew the traffic that eventually became what it is today. Everyone followed me here. Once again, does X get his props? Is X lying? And if I am not lying, then what? I don't know why no one wants to give it up.

What I do know is that the first time I heard anyone mention the sickness, it was you, Lynch. To my knowledge, it was you and Sicx who created it and I was brought into that, the Triple Six Sickness, originally, as I represented on Psycho Active, and then me and Lil Pee Wee turned it into "Sac Is Crippin Constantly Ni**a Every Single Season," and from there we started representing the Season of the Siccness as the month J-Dogg died. I don't even think people know any of that. The problem with no one speaking on the legends of the Blocc is that none of us get credit for our contributions to it. What you did for Sac by taking the Season of the Siccness to a national level was huge and you deserve credit for the shine you brought to the Blocc. From me to you, I was always proud and I bumped all of that sh*t.

As far as the fans go, it's not about sympathy, it's about the movement. We need the fans and the fans want us. No one I have ever seen pull off what I want to pull off for the Blocc did it without being in the mix with the fans. Pac was always in the mix, accessible. So was DMX when he had the glow. Nas does it. We have to feed our legacy to the fans, create a foundation for the young G's to stand on and follow us through. I love Sav Sicc and Bleezo, them n**gas got fire. I love T-Nutty, I've been saying he's the future of the Blocc for a decade. Nutty is a beast. Smigg Dirty got ink, I respect his swag. Me, Lynch and Bo have to pave the way for these young Blocc ni**as deliberately, not just for them to follow our actions and try to do it how we do it, but in terms of us pushing them out there, getting their product done, packaged and released. I don't fear any rapper to the point where I wouldn't want to see his CD drop. I am not here saying we don't need their albums, I've been complaining that no one is putting out enough of them. You calling me a liar? Wayne released 250 songs last year on a major label and we got independent underground artists who haven't even released one album annually, and I'm trippin? You're nuts! We need to be pushing one another and repping, and for that reason, I write the fans back, I tell them our legacy and I speak on behalf of the Blocc because I sacrificed my life for GBC and was resurrected through the support of the fans. They have never let me die, even when everyone else seemed to stop caring.

Peace, Lynch. I wish you the best, with or without me.

None other,
The Nefarious X-Raided

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
nice fucking read. lets pray a lynch an raided or nutty an raided album take place now!

get nutty on this shit!

names

Sicc OG
Aug 11, 2006
Raided - Lynch - C-Bo - Blocc Movement 2
And if I can get a Hyst feature on there I would be a happy man.

On a side note. Its pretty refreshing and read something well written and thought out. Dude seems real honesty and its nice to see him wishing the others well.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I totally agree with the part that all the members from GBC that rap should unite. I mean it would be the most unstopable force ever known. Man real Dream Come True type material.:siccness:

Nov 13, 2008
first off X comin on some real shit good read much props.
But yeah Lynch you gotta take the initiative and put this all together.Raided says he loves you and you do him so all the issues yall got u need to worcc through em if the love is there cause that trumps any kinda problems ya got.I mean a Lynch and Raided album thats what all your guys hardcore rabbid cultlike fanbase want so make it happen. If yall can do that its big $$$ but even bigger than that yall both would be immortalized in this game forever as legends like no other

Jan 18, 2006
Raided - Lynch - C-Bo - Blocc Movement 2
And if I can get a Hyst feature on there I would be a happy man.

On a side note. Its pretty refreshing and read something well written and thought out. Dude seems real honesty and its nice to see him wishing the others well.
this would be have been great and most anticipated album in the 90's but not now

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
If X, Lynch. and Bo stood together on some pushin the Bock/Sacramento music line who and what could stop them from bringin the whole west back?????

I know im not the only one who feels like this but if lynch and bo wouldnt take the opportunity or be willing to meet X half way on this shit...I dont know as a fan and as being a real muth fucka from the streets of SAC who wants his city to get its respect and recognition on a national level.....I would be more than disapointed if this shit didnt crack.

Dec 28, 2008
X-Raided may be the most intelligent rapper out of Sacramento. I really love the way he's using proper english in all of his letters instead of garbage slang like most rappers do.

X-Raided has come a real long way, and it's 2009 and he's really winning the title for us fans on these forums.

If there is any rapper I want to succeed in the next year it's gotta be X-Raided.

Apr 25, 2002
Monday, February 23, 2009
Aneraé Brown K-17737 A5/202L P.O. Box 8501 Coalinga, CA 93210

As far as the thing with Sicx goes, I understand your emotional connection to that. I am emotionally connected as well. I loved Sicx. I would never have met you if Sicx didn't introduce us in December of 1990 when he brought you to my house and we spit freestyles at my DJ's pad, Percy Hunter. I owe Sicx for teaching me how to do this, and for influencing me on being a G. The same way you influenced me to write better rhymes, Sicx taught me how to utilize the streets and broads better. The fact that Sicx was with my cousin Nicole Lee, we spent family time together. In that sense, I was closer to Sicx than I was to you, the same way you were closer to him than you were to me. So I understand.

Yet even with that understanding, under no set of circumstances is there ever a situation when it's cool to support a child molester. A man should never even be accused of that. That is not real friendship, that is an error in judgment.

I am not talking sh*t about Sicx, homie. I loved Sicx. I would also blow his brains out. There are pictures and videos of Sicx having sex with those little girls, cuzzin. You have to be aware of that. This is not a situation where there is speculation without evidence. Sicx could visually be seen doing what he was convicted of doing, and what he did was not cool. You have to let that go. You are incorrect about this one. Most respectfully. The love and respect you have for Sicx should be expressed in the past tense.
thank you

May 30, 2006
Thats wussap......A Blocc album.....That nigga X has been active and not taking his cult following for granted.

I mean the nigga is literally reaching out ready to send Lynch brand new vocals for a collabo album.....If Lynch wanna make some money he better do that shit.

I told niggaz in that one thread last year that GBC has sprawned the most talent then any other hood, set, district, project etc. in the rap game....Queens Bridge is the only other hood that could challenge the blocc....Period.

This is good news and a real good read......I've been banging X-Raided music since 1992 when I was 14-15 years old and have never got tired of his music......This nigga is the truth.

Seemed like Sicx was a real solid nigga according to X until he went down for being a pedophile.