WWW.D********Z.COM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Eww o Canada ass fuk boy
You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at FILTH*DEE @FILTH*DEE , and you can see that statement is not true!

See, normally if you go one-on-one with another gangsta, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin'. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal,

so you got a 25% at best at beat' me! And then you add Mixerr @Mixerr to the mix? Your chances of winnin' drasticy go down. See you got a 33 1/3 chance of wiinnin'. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Mixerr @Mixerr KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try!

So, FILTH*DEE @FILTH*DEE , you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winnin, if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin. See, filth*gee; the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you!

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
That was probably his baby mamma that he shot...

You guys better watch out, Filth*Dee doesn't know how to fight and brags about being a shooter so I wouldn't be surprised if him and his "crew" hunts everyone of us down and shoots us all