WWE PAYBACK 2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
fuck I wanted to see the Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton and Batista) vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) (No Holds-Barred Six-Man Tag Team Elimination Match) im mad I missed this. My Bitch wouldn't shut up unless I went.I watched all the other stupid bull shit.

FUCK!

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I bet he goes to TNA and gets ah lees hectek sceduel.
Youd lose that bet...

1. TNA isnt the only other company out there.
2. TNA isnt hiring right now.
3. TNA is on the verge of closing its doors.
4. TNA isnt paying most of its loyal 'been there since day one' employees.
5. CMPunk didnt leave over a schedule, he left because he doesnt like WWEs creative. TNA has zero creative.

The only way he ends up in TNA is after hes picked up a coke habit and snorted up all the money hes made in WWE.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Youd lose that bet...

1. TNA isnt the only other company out there.
2. TNA isnt hiring right now.
3. TNA is on the verge of closing its doors.
4. TNA isnt paying most of its loyal 'been there since day one' employees.
5. CMPunk didnt leave over a schedule, he left because he doesnt like WWEs creative. TNA has zero creative.

The only way he ends up in TNA is after hes picked up a coke habit and snorted up all the money hes made in WWE.
I don't think he comes back at all, if he did maybe to new Japan or roh and new Japan like an styles that would be dope, I don't think tna is closing down its basically Dixie Carter's hobby and as long as her dad gives her an allowance it will stay open until she's just done with it, tna will never go anywhere with Dixie carter in charge, I think if someone smart took over tna punk might go there but not how it is now