WWE BATTLEGROUND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Yeah im shocked he lost to Jericho. Jericho is usually the stepping stone these days. Funny how i thought Ziggler was finally out the doghouse and then the Miz gets the cheap win for the belt. That battle royal was pathetic. Most of the wrestlers involved in that are the ones WWE is basically saying to them "you aint shit".

While Cesaro has gotten a push not really enough of one. How the fuck did they not even give him a chance to hold the IC belt? I mean I get that the Miz is just a tool holding the belt like Cena is cuz of injuries but at least give it to some one fresh like Bo Dallas if it has to be a heel.

Most of the matches tonight were pointless. Who didnt see Swagger losing and AJ retaining the belt? I actually thought for a second the Usos would lose at least that wasnt so predictable. Its funny how dead this section is these days. If I didnt work today I could have helped get the ball rolling a bit more in this thread oh well.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
roman reigns not ready for the belt imo. dude is trash on the mic which is a shocker because he is related to the rock. he has the look, but dude needs some work.
ceasaro sucks on the mic too but his ring work is awesome. i dont know why ceasaro or ziggler didnt get the belt tonite. pretty shocked the miz won, but i like the miz i think dude is a great heel. he is a person u just hate by default lol
cena won what a big surprise lol that 4 way was weak. i like orton, but he needs to go away for awhile. same with cena. i swear to allah they were piping in crowd noise to overshadow the boos

Jan 18, 2006
Oh i use to like the Miz also, loved his run as champion but he fell off as bad as you can fall off and i cant take him seriously now. Its really weird to me WWE is even trying to push him again but obviously WWE is lost without Barrett being the IC champ at the moment

Honestly i still dont know what the big deal about Reigns is. Its like just because he has a flashy move via the superman punch hes beyond overhyped. Always thought Ambrose was the one that would be best fit as champ out the Shield but maybe that could still happen in the future

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
its the cena curse bro. u come in, u get built up only to be destroyed by cena, then u r broken down to oblivion. never seen anything like it. i think they pushed wyatt on cena way too soon. its like cena senses the crowd is behind a particular wrestler, so he books himself to beat them to take their shine imo

Feb 2, 2006
a midget doink vs hornswoggle match would be more entertaining than letting cebna win for the 6265374th time

Feb 2, 2006
the kane kidnapping daniel bryans wife storyline got canceleld quicker than the unfunny cbs comedy "bad teacher" got cancelled. i think the comedy didnt even last 3 weeks :dead: