WTF?!?!!/ lil ass white kids, gheez!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
CAUSE I'M BLACK YA'LL,..CAUSE I'M BLACK,...YO,...CAUSE I'M BLACK,...YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?.........CAUSE I'M BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE WONDERING WTF?....THEN RENT CB4,...CAUSE I'M BLACK!!!!!!!!!

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
all i see is "fuck white people" " i hate white people too" "stupid fuckin whites"

such a generalization for alot of people based on a few stupid people. thats racism, and you all can suck a fat dick and shut your mouth when somone starts callin u N*****S and porch monkeys and all those other dumbass racist terms....you can shut the fuck up and stop cryin cuz when you are a racist yourself it swings both ways......u cant sit and call out white people in general like that and then expect people just be cool with it. you're racists. everyone sayin stupid shit like that so dont be bitchin when it comes back around on your ass. pathetic.

ERACISM.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i thought the MOB was itialian or another race.....if im not mistaken....white people hate them too....so how can that be?

Oct 14, 2004
MaddDogg said:
Ya fuck these kids.

IM WITH THE 12 YEAR OLD FILIPINOS IN DC ROCKIN THE STUNNAZ SHADES AND MAC DRE SHIRTS.

IM WITH THE 8TH GRADE MEXICAN KIDS IN ANTIOCH WHO WEAR RED CAUSE ITS THE TIGHTEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.

IM WITH THE BLACK PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE GHETTO BECAUSE THEIR COUSINS COUSINS HALF-SISTERS AUNTS GRANPA WAS A GANGBANGER IN OAKLAND IN 1979.

EVERYONE WITH ME EXCEPT THE WHITE BOYZ. FUCK YOU NIGGAZ.

Yeah Iam not down with white people either fuck them fuckers always eating cheese and watching friends. Fuck whitey craccas white-e whites. Iam white well then I am going to kill myself.

This guy said Everyone with me but da whitez and then called us niggaz. hmm so which one are you with niggaz or whites?

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
..........................yo cause i'm black,...

i wanna give a shout out to all the black people,..the kinda black people and also the lil bit black people,..but most of all the not so black people

Nov 22, 2005
MaddDogg said:
what the fuck? white kid wanna be gangsters acting like black and mexican wanna be gangsters? Shit needs to stop.

Fuck white people

Yall some racsist bastards!!!!!! you mutha fuckas are simple minded as fuck, think outside the box, think down the road, think bigger.
Lemme put it like this, most police officers are white right?????? and most correctional officers too right??????
well i can guarrentee you that these little white wannaabbe thugs(and any one at that age is a wannabee) are not ever gonna join the police force. we need these little white kids to join our team.would you wreather have these kids harras you when they turn into men as cops or u wanna turn these white kids and show em the ropes and embrace them and have em rolling with us. Or do you want another white kid that got picked on in high school turn into a cop and harras people that look like gangsters and thugs cause thats who picked on him in high school.
remember 2pac said is about that THUG LIFE. any race is down to join!!!!But one thing is for sure fuck the police

Nov 22, 2005
drunkinfool said:
i thought the MOB was itialian or another race.....if im not mistaken....white people hate them too....so how can that be?
naw , italians are white people, but white people have beefs with other white people. like the irish and french and english dont like the italians or the germens may not like the irish or someshit like that, its like mexicans beefing with salvadorians or chinnese and jappanese people beefing. same shit