WTF?!?!!/ lil ass white kids, gheez!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
MaddDogg said:
what the fuck? white kid wanna be gangsters acting like black and mexican wanna be gangsters? Shit needs to stop.

Fuck white people

lol
i startd' bustn' up
but then i remember i got white in me
:dead:

buh damn you real talk.
that shit i sorry as fuck

Apr 25, 2002
Ya fuck these kids.

IM WITH THE 12 YEAR OLD FILIPINOS IN DC ROCKIN THE STUNNAZ SHADES AND MAC DRE SHIRTS.

IM WITH THE 8TH GRADE MEXICAN KIDS IN ANTIOCH WHO WEAR RED CAUSE ITS THE TIGHTEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.

IM WITH THE BLACK PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE GHETTO BECAUSE THEIR COUSINS COUSINS HALF-SISTERS AUNTS GRANPA WAS A GANGBANGER IN OAKLAND IN 1979.

EVERYONE WITH ME EXCEPT THE WHITE BOYZ. FUCK YOU NIGGAZ.

Feb 9, 2006
SHEA said:
WHITE FOLKS WERE THE ORIGINAL GANGSTERS.

FUCK YOU PUNK.

....I TELL YA,......SOMETIMES....IWISHAMUHFUCKAWOULD.

hahaha real talk, white people were gangbangin way back in the day bustin' tommy guns and shit ya'll ain't knowin'

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Jul 25, 2004
O.K...

WHITE DEVIL said:
White boys are pussies and fags. "Original Gangsters?"

What about African / American tribes and shit.

Quit tryin to make up shit felcher.

RATHER HAVE A THOMPSOM THAN S SPEAR:eyecross: ^OH YEAH AN FUCC U:dead:

May 16, 2004
funny shit but what gets me is to some blacks and other minorties is no big deal to cap on white people but when white people cap on blacks and minorities these same people get all sensitive and emotional. What is with the double standard though?
To all the people that think whites are whatever you think, there are white people that throw your ass into a stereotype that you would feel is unfair also so its all the same.

oh and remember, not all white people think they are black or gangbanginging