WTF?!?!!/ lil ass white kids, gheez!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
moonpizzle said:
funny shit but what gets me is to some blacks and other minorties is no big deal to cap on white people but when white people cap on blacks and minorities these same people get all sensitive and emotional. What is with the double standard though?
real chop

Aug 11, 2003
if they keep doin shit like this....I'm done trying to defend white people

Last time i tried to Defend white people I got called a

Wigger LOVER!

I was laughing for like 10 mis

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
moonpizzle said:
funny shit but what gets me is to some blacks and other minorties is no big deal to cap on white people but when white people cap on blacks and minorities these same people get all sensitive and emotional. What is with the double standard though?
To all the people that think whites are whatever you think, there are white people that throw your ass into a stereotype that you would feel is unfair also so its all the same.

oh and remember, not all white people think they are black or gangbanginging

real talk

Feb 9, 2006
moonpizzle said:
To all the people that think whites are whatever you think, there are white people that throw your ass into a stereotype that you would feel is unfair also so its all the same.

because everybody is racist in some way or another, minorties are the first ones to complain about people being racist but i bet 4 out of 5 of them can't fuckin stand white people so it goes both ways

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
moonpizzle said:

co signed

Feb 1, 2006
nbpsfc said:
because everybody is racist in some way or another, minorties are the first ones to complain about people being racist but i bet 4 out of 5 of them can't fuckin stand white people so it goes both ways

Its different. As long as there is still white supremacy, its different.

'loyalyty to whiteness is treason to humanity'

i'm mostly european and i hate white people too.

May 16, 2004
loyalty to whitenss is treason to humanity?

Im white, who the fuck am I supposed to relate to, look up to and mix with?

Like hispanics and brown pride.

I am white and proud to be it but if other races or even my own race heard me say white pride they would think I was a Bay Aryan.

Feb 1, 2006
moonpizzle said:
Thats because you european wiggers are something else.
Ouch! Dont get me wrong, I'm 'white' in the terms of being born in the US and 'enjoying' white privelege my whole life (in school, jobs, dealing with the cops, etc.) nothing I can do about that, but I'm not proud of it... I stay trying to attack white supremacy when i get the chance. My race is human.

I was just trying to say that people of color hating on white people is NOT the same as white people hating on people of color like a lot of people were saying. I cant say I blame people of color -- do you guys see what white people are doing for the past 500 years or so?

And those kids -are- hella silly looking.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you know what else is funny, how he's hella grove street/fuck the ballers and all that, but then has a member of the ballers in his top friends thing.....thats like a blood having hella anti crip messages yet having his homeboy locsta c-dog the crip as his top friends

May 26, 2006
fuck u maddogg ....come to antioch and say fuck white ppl and get hung.....and i no some white dudes that will die for there gang and and shit so dont say white ppl cant bang cuz they will bang on u for thinkin like that...and by the way FUCK HYPHY and FUCK THE HYPHY MOVEMENT AND EVRY1 INVOLVED...and dont try to pull the UR A RACSIST card cuz thats exactly wat i am not im sick of mutherfuckers like u tryin to say shit about white ppl over the internet but wud not say it in front of a white dude ...pussies