WTF! Is it just me, or is Rev Run's son Diggy Simmons shittin on other young rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Diggy = the gay child

Saddle River ≠ Queens

Run = Hip Hop

Diggy ≠ Hip Hop

LOL @ people complaining he has a ghost writer

LOL @ people seriously listening to this

P.S.

The only way to make it bearable would be to do this though:

Jul 27, 2009
That lil nigga probably aint from Queens..his pops and uncle are..he probably grew up in the burbs in a big mansion(nothing wrong with it, but keep it real)...The Mobb was tight back then though....

Anyway, verse was coo...
hell naw, he's been living in that mansion all his life i bet

talking about rappers' kids, wtf happened to Lil Eazy E?

that Boyz N Da Hood song was dope

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
its the beat that made it sound like he has bars and yea cant take dude serious after watching runs house, and id love me some vanessa simmons breh

May 16, 2002
Man, c'mon guys. Everybody sounds like straight haters in here. Opinions? LOL!!!! Sounds more like wishful thinking in here LOL!!!!

Bottom line is, the kid is rich & has the pull in a major way. Whack, my favorite artist is better, his voice sucks etc. He's got all the backing he needs. And what? He's not any different than the artist you continue to hate cause they're getting radio play. And your still wondering how. MONEY! In case you haven't figured it out yet!

Many people in here (including myself) have come up with an idea and due to financial reasons we are limited to really get it out there. Or get it to the right hands (powerful people to believe in you.)

It's evident that most of you have watched, Run's House (produced by P. Diddy). They lay around and living lavish. The kids come with an idea and they take it to Uncle Russell and BOOM! It get's out there faster and to the masses.

Shit! I went out and bought my daughters "Pastries" shoes and I seriously didn't know it came from Russell Simmons camp until I saw the episode when they came up with it. The shit was out there and the kids going crazy for it. I was just being daddy with the attitude, "If you say this is the latest thing. Girl stuff." Hence: Made me feel OLD! :ermm:

And it's clear that most of the people in this thread are not good enough to even be a ghost writer. And even if you are, you don't have to connects to make it happen in a big way.

And with that being said, we can agree to disagree, we can post our favorite rappers video, pick at his flaws and it's all good if it makes you feel better. ...but fact of the matter is, your not gonna beat the machine!

j19

Sicc OG
Oct 23, 2008
i wont even try to listen to this junk...if he's living his dream great, but ill pass on this pop shit

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Man, c'mon guys. Everybody sounds like straight haters in here. Opinions? LOL!!!! Sounds more like wishful thinking in here LOL!!!!

!
My only point was for him to be himself...He should rap about how well his maid cooks in the kitchen or how she's always sneaking in his room unannounced to make his bed, etc...lol....j/k

I said his verse was coo....

May 16, 2002
My only point was for him to be himself...He should rap about how well his maid cooks in the kitchen or how she's always sneaking in his room unannounced to make his bed, etc...lol....j/k

I said his verse was coo....
LOL!!!!! What ever gave you the idea that rappers actually keep it real? Them days are far behind us, Breh.

I just throw shit out there, Breh and it all goes back to the ol' saying...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
LOL!!!!! What ever gave you the idea that rappers actually keep it real? Them days are far behind us, Breh.

WHAT????? These niggas aint keeping it real anymore...:(

Nov 8, 2007
i dont fuck wid his music, but you got to give em props for being able to spit. i dont listen to him nor look for his music.

CHECK OUT THE BET CYPHER THO HE KILLED IT - SO DID ICE CUBE

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i feel like he was trying to hold up a tough persona, but we all know thats not him. If he came at me with the attitude, i'd slap the shit out of his little ass.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006

thats a good point but at the same time they didnt document their square lives on reality TV for the rest of the world to see.