Wtf do yal like to hear coming from a female artist??? :/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I think it all depends on where your trying to go with music... The way I see "looks" had a lot to do with davinas success .. I mean she can sing but theres many females that can sing.. Thats also something to keep in mind, you can go a lot further with your voice than any old rapper... Rapping is like a one trick pony... So you can rhyme and stay on beat then what?? .. But singing theres a lot you can do, Im not sure how musically diverse you are but you make any kind of music wether your doing mariachi,r&b,country or doing vocals for a rock band ..

Apr 9, 2013
I think it all depends on where your trying to go with music... The way I see "looks" had a lot to do with davinas success .. I mean she can sing but theres many females that can sing.. Thats also something to keep in mind, you can go a lot further with your voice than any old rapper... Rapping is like a one trick pony... So you can rhyme and stay on beat then what?? .. But singing theres a lot you can do, Im not sure how musically diverse you are but you make any kind of music wether your doing mariachi,r&b,country or doing vocals for a rock band ..
Thanx I know with the looks shit..im hard core dieting rite now cuz I already heard all the fat jokes n talking shit n I know thats a big part.. But trust I dont wana stay in just northern cal like most..i know where im from but ima girl so I def. Dont bang thats for guys..lol but im actually searching for someone who knows how to play the guitar so I can get my r&b on! :)

Dec 11, 2006
but seriously when a girl can sing her ass off about explicit shit, that's the shit I can listen to. I don't wanna compare you to davina but both being Nor Cal females the comparisions are gonna come and when she did how you want it w/ tone-I can play shit like that. So you could try doin tracks like that. but miss me with the taylor swift, my dude left me type shit

Apr 9, 2013
Im already knowin lol but thank u for that.. I got something in the works just tryna find a good ft. cuz most dudes cant get down on songs like that...they get wierd lol but my album is guna have a little of everything

Props: siccmadesyko
Dec 25, 2003
Davina is also held accountable for parthenogenically giving birth to lots of off-brand carbon-copies nowadays... Just saying...

Dec 25, 2003
My advice is maintaining yourself by having your vocals distinct & sharp & developing a distinct style just to avoid being accused of biting the next queen... Also bring substance & knowledge to your lyrics... Drift to another level as you evolve overall......

Props: SamanthaB.
Sep 25, 2008
Just got the Pineapple and Pinatas CD, Gata mas Firme came out dope on it. She got that Chicano estilo kinda rap. Would like to hear more of her music.

Props: SamanthaB.