Wtf do yal like to hear coming from a female artist??? :/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
I got a Samantha B track ya'll aint ever heard. i'm the vault in this piece kid. and she sound like the dopest female singer in this mutha fucka. Makes davina sound like doo doo. Thats what happens when you spend lots of money with a top notch engineer (D.E.O) shout out. Got her sounding like the next Selina and shit. no joke
I'll try to talk Rukus into releasing a single.It's been talked about a few times.

Apr 9, 2013
I got a Samantha B track ya'll aint ever heard. i'm the vault in this piece kid. and she sound like the dopest female singer in this mutha fucka. Makes davina sound like doo doo. Thats what happens when you spend lots of money with a top notch engineer (D.E.O) shout out. Got her sounding like the next Selina and shit. no joke
I'll try to talk Rukus into releasing a single.It's been talked about a few times.
What the heck I wana hear it! :)

Feb 7, 2011
Most men don't wanna hear a female on the mic talking bout murder, banging or anything that is supposed to come off as intimidating cause we can't relate to the artist. NO MATTER how good the lyrics are.. HOWEVER, a female can definitely capitalize on being a female rapper if she opens up her style more to appeal to hip-hop/boppers that are still in highschool..

perfect example... my girl is #1 in modesto on reverbnation, simply because she focused on making music for the 'horrorcore' chicks and juggalettes out there.. and swelled up past everybody on there who been at it for much longer and have a lot more product to show...

Props: SamanthaB.