Wtf do yal like to hear coming from a female artist??? :/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2013
Okay soooo im asking this because I hear alota girls doin music and its stuff I would not slapp but they get hella Love and I ask myself wtf???? Lol So my question is what do yall like to hear coming outa a chicks mouth on a track? Sexy music???? Gangster? .. Im not tryna change my style just a question I wana know what everyone else be thinking! :) thank you! :)))

Props: AKAZIE

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
^^^ LMAO! ... nah for real though as a guy I don't really bump female music like that ... Unless its country, oldies or on some r&b type shit.... But i wouldn't be caught dead bumping some davina....get at R @reckless he's into that type of shit

Apr 9, 2013
^^^ LMAO! ... nah for real though as a guy I don't really bump female music like that ... Unless its country, oldies or on some r&b type shit.... But i wouldn't be caught dead bumping some davina....get at R @reckless he's into that type of shit
Lol im the same way but as a women I hear other chicks music and I almost never wana listin to the whole song.. I just wanted to make sure my hearing is alright.. Lol thank u for that tho.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Lol im the same way but as a women I hear other chicks music and I almost never wana listin to the whole song.. I just wanted to make sure my hearing is alright.. Lol thank u for that tho.
But I would say do love songs... Anybody can relate to love songs.. Its universal... just you, your experiences and your voice.... ;)

Props: SamanthaB.
Apr 9, 2013
Dont really listen to music like that. but I dont like hearing females doing gangster shit... Love songs and sexually charged music is more suitable for female artist like silent said, but that's just a couple of opinions. Maybe you can throw in a thug'd out song here and there.
Lol thats my plan acouple thuged out songs but not gangster lol

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Go after the female market. Only a handful of males will actually listen to your music, even if you're the dopest rapper ever. Appeal to these highschool girls that go to facebook and twitter to tell the world that they ate waffles for breakfast. Also, do you have any music samples?

May 2, 2009
Go after the female market. Only a handful of males will actually listen to your music, even if you're the dopest rapper ever.

Appeal to these highschool girls that go to facebook and twitter to tell the world that they ate waffles for breakfast. Also, do you have any music samples?
Both of these points apply to Reckless.

Apr 9, 2013
Dec 26, 2004
Ill listen to female artist IF its worth it. but what I really look for is a good voice, females really need to work on they vocals if they want to do the singing part. I really hate it when they sing with they nose, I dont like the nasal sound it annoys the hell outta me.

Props: SamanthaB.