WRONGKIND IS DEAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
This Tuesday January 26, the highly anticipated album Yellow Tape will be available in stores everywhere. Go out and pick it up and support this West Coast gangsta shit. Spread the word about the site and let's get it crackin. Yeah Dat

Jun 27, 2003
go 2 da local nigga swat meet where there is a rite aid & master p's favorite chicken stop in the parking lot....then go holla at my high price chargin chinese dude thats gon tell u $15.99 plus tax...lol he'll lace u up!!!! chuuch!:cool:
ughhhh, my peoples gotta eat too ya dig??!?!! hahaha nah,

freal tho, I'm from the Central Coast (831) and I was stationed with a doode from Skyline when I was in the military who put me on Slick. And I've met hella fools my time in the military that was bumpin that Wrongkind, so the shit is spread freal. I live out here in Baltimore and I will be coppin that yellow tape fa sho. That shit gon be at Target out here on the Eastcoast tho, or ima hafta get a homie to send that shit to me from out West?

Apr 21, 2006
ughhhh, my peoples gotta eat too ya dig??!?!! hahaha nah,

freal tho, I'm from the Central Coast (831) and I was stationed with a doode from Skyline when I was in the military who put me on Slick. And I've met hella fools my time in the military that was bumpin that Wrongkind, so the shit is spread freal. I live out here in Baltimore and I will be coppin that yellow tape fa sho. That shit gon be at Target out here on the Eastcoast tho, or ima hafta get a homie to send that shit to me from out West?
I know that's crazy, I have Fam in BMore, Jersey, New York, Florida, and Cleveland. They all checkin for that Mitchy Slick. Some of my relatives used to talk shit about West Coast Music back in the day, now the younger ones is on it. I got Fam in New York and Jersey who think they bloods. LOL, My lil Bro is in Florida and got all his boys on Mitch's shit. That shit come Tuesday is gonna push.

Sep 11, 2009
Bout to make a special trip out to Famart tomorrow just to get this CD..I'm coming from Oceanside,Thunder Hill area. What day is Famart closed again? I forgot since I'm from the North County :cool:

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
Wut up Mitchy we bumpin your shit on the reg here in Zona. We love you down here player, that's from a C to B, real recognize real.

Gonna cop that Yellow Tape soon as I see here in AZ, we get shit a lil late sometimes ya know... lol.

Can't wait till you come do a show in AZ I'll be there fa show.

Wrongkind all the time! Yeah Dat!!!