WRONGKIND IS DEAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
when did people think wrongkind was dead? mitch never fell off if anything the nigga got bigger & better, im ready 2 get that hardcopy of yellow tape in a couple of days need sum new g-shit 2 slap
MAN NIGGAS WAS SAYIN ALL KINDS OF BOMEDY SHIT REGARDING ME AND THE WRONGKIND A FEW MONTHS BACK ON HERE.U CAN LOOK BACK AND SEE ALL THE HATRED.NIGGAS WAS BREAK DANCIN WHEN THEY THOUGHT THAT BULL SHIT THAT WAS GOIN ON WASNT REAL.WHEN MY YOUNG HOMIES WAS LIED TO BY WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO B A RELIABLE SOURCE FOR THEM.NIGGAS WAS TALKIN BOUT I WAS CRYIN WHEN I ASK NIGGAS "WHAT WOULD U DO IF ONE OF YO HOMIES WAS TRYIN TO TURN YO YOUNG HOMIES AGAINST U BECAUSE OF SOME BS CHILDHOOD JEALOUSY AND RAP ENVY"........I DIDNT NEED NO ANSWER.IT WAS JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT......I KNEW THE REAL NIGGAS LIKE DAMU,LIL POE 1,CRICET,YOUNG REEF,RIC NUTT,ISE B,JACK DEE,MEAT FACE AND OTHERS WOULD FEEL ME.I KNEW EVERYBODY HATER OR NOT WOULD FEEL ME,BUT SOMETIMES NIGGAS GOTTA ROLL WIT SOME SHIT THEY KNOW IS WRONG SO THEY DONT LOOK BOMEDY FOR DOIN FOUL SHIT.......I AINT SOUR THOUGH.I HOPE EVERYBODY ENJOYS THIS YEAR OF WRONGKIND MUSIC BECAUSE ITS LOOKIN LIKE ITS GONNA B THE BIGGEST YEAR YET FOR DAGO RAP.WELL THAT IS FOR THOSE THAT DIDNT GO BAD ON ME WHEN I NEEDED UM.

Aug 9, 2002
good lookin homie and because of that profile pic u got,im gone send u a free copy of my new album.IF U WOULDA TOLD ME HE WASNT DAMN NEAR GOD WHEN I WAS 11,I MITE HAVE TRIED TO STABB U.JUST SEND ME AN ADDRESS.
hahaaaa Dickerson was a G.
but back on the subject, ill be swoopin tha album soon as it touchdowns!

Dec 6, 2008
go 2 da local nigga swat meet where there is a rite aid & master p's favorite chicken stop in the parking lot....then go holla at my high price chargin chinese dude thats gon tell u $15.99 plus tax...lol he'll lace u up!!!! chuuch!:cool:

Aug 9, 2002
go 2 da local nigga swat meet where there is a rite aid & master p's favorite chicken stop in the parking lot....then go holla at my high price chargin chinese dude thats gon tell u $15.99 plus tax...lol he'll lace u up!!!! chuuch!:cool:
ITS AT THE BAM ALREADY HUH! FUCK CHIN! LOVE WALKIN IN AND ASKIN THE PRICE OF A CD THEN WALKIN OUT! HAHAAA! ILL WAIT TIL THE 26TH. OR BETTER YET...............

May 25, 2009
guess I'll be cruisin' over to the southeast this week to get a copy of that yellow tape yea dat gotta support that real klackafornia muzik just hope that fuckin' chino doesn't try to tax me $20 for it lol

lol my nigga shiesty shin got em huh, imma get 1 2morrow 4sho then. im stuck at work till 1130 tonite

Apr 27, 2009
Mitchy Slick, I just wanna let you know 3 things

1. I'm a left poccet nigga, and I can assure you that niggas from the hood and the coast got major love for you. its more niggas that feel you than hate you on the true side of town. i know some niggas that will thump your shit right in the middle of a hood function and everybody start bobbin they head, keeways and hoodrats. although it aint about a gang thing, the moral of the story is that real recognize real, and a G recognize a G.

2. when i came to college i was bumpin your shit in the dorms and I got all kind of frat niggas [both white frat and black frat] bumpin ur shit and wanting to go buy your shit, and i gotta take them to fambam and to the SE because they aint never seen a black community lol. AND, some niggas bought green this and green that because they listened to you. the shit was funny to me because that shows that they not only listening to you, but you also have influence over them. and on my momma i got white niggas and sorority bitches sayin "klak klak klak".. moral of this story is that the same people who listen to techno and rock and all that other b.s. finds your music appealing.

3. whoever hatin on you got problems with themselves, G. honestly, i only hear positive and see positive things comin from your camp and yourself. ignore that bullshit because it aint nothin but love pumpin from the east to the west for you Slick. moral of this story is, that i am still waiting to see you and jayo felony/ you and stormin on a CD.

in conclusion, you are all san diego has as far as representation, and you are doing a damned good job at it. no disrespect to other artist out there from sd but, lets be real, Mitch is the face of Daygo, naw fuck that, Mitchy Slick is the King of Daygo.

Tuesday after my econ class i am going to the hood and copin your shit G. Keep Grinding my nig