WRONGKIND IS DEAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
Mitchy Slick, I just wanna let you know 3 things

1. I'm a left poccet nigga, and I can assure you that niggas from the hood and the coast got major love for you. its more niggas that feel you than hate you on the true side of town. i know some niggas that will thump your shit right in the middle of a hood function and everybody start bobbin they head, keeways and hoodrats. although it aint about a gang thing, the moral of the story is that real recognize real, and a G recognize a G.

2. when i came to college i was bumpin your shit in the dorms and I got all kind of frat niggas [both white frat and black frat] bumpin ur shit and wanting to go buy your shit, and i gotta take them to fambam and to the SE because they aint never seen a black community lol. AND, some niggas bought green this and green that because they listened to you. the shit was funny to me because that shows that they not only listening to you, but you also have influence over them. and on my momma i got white niggas and sorority bitches sayin "klak klak klak".. moral of this story is that the same people who listen to techno and rock and all that other b.s. finds your music appealing.

3. whoever hatin on you got problems with themselves, G. honestly, i only hear positive and see positive things comin from your camp and yourself. ignore that bullshit because it aint nothin but love pumpin from the east to the west for you Slick. moral of this story is, that i am still waiting to see you and jayo felony/ you and stormin on a CD.

in conclusion, you are all san diego has as far as representation, and you are doing a damned good job at it. no disrespect to other artist out there from sd but, lets be real, Mitch is the face of Daygo, naw fuck that, Mitchy Slick is the King of Daygo.

Tuesday after my econ class i am going to the hood and copin your shit G. Keep Grinding my nig
thank u homie.nigga aint on tv or the radio everyday so that word of mouth is all we really got.thanks.

Oct 28, 2008
www.TUPPG.com
IT AINT TO MANY REAL 1's LEFT FROM EITHER SIDE NOWDAYS......I FUCK WIT SLICK AND WE MAKE GOOD MUSIC BUT YALL ALREADY KNOW THAT(THE REAL NIGGAS DONT NEED IT BUT THE FAKE TRY NOT TO BELIEVE IT)...100 ON THE STREETS AND 100 ON THE BEATS.....GO GET THAT "YELLOWTAPE"....THIS JUST THE BEGINING----TUPPG

Sep 8, 2005
Through all the back and forth that be going on with whoever all that bs don't matter, because in the end we ALL be waiting for you and the Kind to drop that fire. Keep doing what you doing and eveything else will fall in place. Can't wait to pick up the new album.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
IT AINT TO MANY REAL 1's LEFT FROM EITHER SIDE NOWDAYS......I FUCK WIT SLICK AND WE MAKE GOOD MUSIC BUT YALL ALREADY KNOW THAT(THE REAL NIGGAS DONT NEED IT BUT THE FAKE TRY NOT TO BELIEVE IT)...100 ON THE STREETS AND 100 ON THE BEATS.....GO GET THAT "YELLOWTAPE"....THIS JUST THE BEGINING----TUPPG
RETWEET GOD DAMNIT!THIS SHIT IS DEEP,I WILL GO ALL THE WAY OUT FOR MY NIGGAS.....WE JUST BEGGENIN TUPP.IM GONE DO ALL I CAN TO MAKE SURE NIGGAS KNOW THE WEST AINT DEAD.WRONGKIND GONE MAKE UM KNOW THE BIZNESS!....."YELLOW TAPE"IN STORES NOW....THE FIRE IS LIT....

May 5, 2005
SLICK U AINT NEVA BEEN FAKE I KNOW THA REAL ABOUT U MY NIGGA THIS YA NIGGA SPENCE I BE SEEIN ALL THA WORK U PUT N ON THA RAP SHIT TRUST ME I DONE HEARD ALL THA COLLABOS OUT THERE THATS OUT ITS ALOTTA NIGGS THAT AINT UP ON U BUT TRUST I KNO MITCHY SLICK IS EVERY WHERE!!! SHIT GOOGLE MY NIGGA!! GET OFF THE SICCNESS AND LEARN ABOUT MY NIGGA!! YEAH DAT!! YELLOW TAPE JAN 26 EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRONGKIND ALL THA TIME YEAAAAAAH DAAAAT!!!!!!!!!