Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
Not sure what to think of punks in octogon career... as a punk fan, I think is going to be a disaster. I want him to succeed, but I think he would be better off alongside Rogan on commentary, or joining FS1's team.

May 24, 2002
This on the other hand is worth much discussion

"Tokyo Sports in Japan has an article up that says Japanese wrestling legend Genichiro Tenryu could be entering the WWE Hall of Fame in the near future, based on comments from WWE Japan officials.

Tenryu, who is officially retiring this year, is most known to fans in the United States for teaming with Koji Kitao to defeat Demolition at WWE's WrestleMania VII in 1991. Tenryu also worked the 1993 and 1994 Royal Rumble matches.

We'll keep you updated on WWE possibly inducting Tenryu this year. "

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
then again...todays wwe isnt far off..soooo...
lol true WWE is bad sometimes with the celebrity shit on Raw that usually just leads to a celebrity punching a lower midcarder and them bumping for them, but WCW got retarded as fuck with it sometimes like having 50 year old at the time Jay Leno headlining a pay per view with his band leader hitting diamond cutters, Karl Malone headlining a pay per view, The Battledome "gladiators" or whatever the fuck they were having a multiweek fued on Nitro, Master P having a multiweek fued on Nitro, Chucky the movie doll fueding with Rick Steiner and the worst of them all.....

David Arquette who was barely even scraping C level celebrity status as World Heavyweight Champion lol

WWF only fucked up once with LT headlining against Bam Bam lol

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
lol true WWE is bad sometimes with the celebrity shit on Raw that usually just leads to a celebrity punching a lower midcarder and them bumping for them, but WCW got retarded as fuck with it sometimes like having 50 year old at the time Jay Leno headlining a pay per view with his band leader hitting diamond cutters, Karl Malone headlining a pay per view, The Battledome "gladiators" or whatever the fuck they were having a multiweek fued on Nitro, Master P having a multiweek fued on Nitro, Chucky the movie doll fueding with Rick Steiner and the worst of them all.....

David Arquette who was barely even scraping C level celebrity status as World Heavyweight Champion lol

WWF only fucked up once with LT headlining against Bam Bam lol
For the record Arquette was a legit fan and was against winning the big gold belt because he respected the business but Bischoff thought it be good for ratings.

Jan 18, 2006
Dolphin1925 actually got a prediction wrong tonight saying that Ambrose would win.

Daniel Bryan was the only one to get this sorry ass crowd off there seats tonight yet Reigns 2 move typical basic wrestling ass still gets the win. Not that I didnt see it coming but Reigns vs. Lesner is a terrible main event for Wrestlemania. Lesners gone after Wrestlemania best outbome that could happen is Rollins cashes in at Wrestlemania. His annoying ass makes a pretty good heel i must admit.

Dec 6, 2005
I remember i met crash holly when i was like 12, i said "wheres youre hardcore championship belt, wanna fight for it?"

He said "its at home"

Lil bitch was actin hella scary, he didnt want none..there was hella trash cans with lids, steel chairs, planters..i shoulda put him thru the table
I met that fool too

came to my school and was acting all hollywood n shit

everyone was pissed because the rumor was that triple h and mankind were going to be there. so as soon as he hit the stage he was instantly booed and started talking shit about everyones attitude.

crash ended up getting ran out the school all us kids followed him to his limo and started jumping all over the car. police had to come and shut everything down.

that dude roland from apw was there too

cool story breh

Jun 22, 2013
Take fucked up by givin the wwe the ok to lose to brock..sting vs hhh will b a way better match

HHH is going to lose, there is no way Sting would return after all these years just to lose in his first match in WWE>

Lately HHH been doing nothing but losing since hes been the Authority