Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Yup. I reckon it was too much work to edit new music in and it would kinda butcher the matches. It sucks cause them matches with the Dudley Boyz are really good and the one with Bam Bam is one of my favorite ECW matches ever. I'd pay extra for the real music.
they probably couldnt get it cleared/come to a monetary agreement with dr. dre and ice cube. seeing vinnie mac aint paying wrestlers extra cheese for being on the network, i cant see him paying them 2 for music rights.
that does suck tho. thats a pretty long list!

May 24, 2002
This New Jack shit is missing from the ECW PPVs
Good. New Jack is the biggest piece of shit on the planet. When he dies the only thing people will remember is the time he almost killed that kid.

Someone e-mailed Meltzer a list of edits on the Network…so let’s dump them on here!

WWE’s 1997 UK PPV (One Night Only) is the edited home video version that WWE released towards the end of ’97 and cut down to 2 hours. It omits 3 matches, including the Bret Hart vs. Undertaker match that WWE mentions in the description underneath the video player. This is very strange because in 2012, the full 3-hour show was aired on the Classics On Demand channel. WWE Network live chat was no help at all when I informed them about One Night Only.
New Jack’s matches on ECW PPVs have been edited out (with the lone exception of his bout with Mustafa at Living Dangerously 1999). His return to ECW at Heat Wave 1999 (running in and attacking the Dudleys) has also been removed. His run-ins into other wrestlers’ matches on other ECW PPVs are still intact.
The Network’s airings of The Big Event 1986, King of the Ring 1993-1997, SummerSlam 1995-1997, and several In Your Houses are all taken from the Coliseum Video releases rather than the live versions.
WCW Bash at the Beach 1996 is WCW’s home video release that omits footage of a fan run-in after Hulk Hogan’s heel turn. Whenever WWE has put that match on a WWE Home Video release, the fan run-in has been included, so they are in possession of the live PPV version.
WCW Halloween Havoc 1990 is the Turner Home Entertainment home video release that was reduced from 3 hours to 2.
Most of the WCW theme music that Jimmy Hart wrote is included on the WCW PPVs(Wolfpac, 3 Count, Disco Inferno). However, some of Hart’s other WCW music has been edited out and replaced (DDP’s “Self High Five” theme, Shane Douglas’s 2000-01 theme). This makes very little sense because WWE did not do this to any of Hart’s WCW music when WCW footage aired on Classics On Demand.
On SummerSlam 1991, the song “Together” (written by Jim Johnston and Jimmy Hart) during the Randy Savage and Elizabeth video before their wedding has been replaced by different music. Basically, WWE dubbed over one of their own, in-house songs.
Several shows still have “WWF” references edited out even though that was supposed to be a non-issue after 2012.
My own note, sent in by Jesse Ojala: Everything is region-blocked now (meaning only USA can access it unless you’re using a proxy network like Unblock US) apart from WCW Uncensored 1995. It’s absolutely awful (aside from the Sting vs. Big Bubba match) but you wouldn’t be on this site if you liked a bit of crap now and again.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
can u watch like all the saturday night main events from back in the day and like the super stars of wrestling episodes with jesse the body and heenen doing commentary?!...what about older stuff like the matches on them old coliseum home videos they use to rent out at the local video stores on vhs, u know back in the day shit?..if so , im getting that shit asap!....411?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
can u watch like all the saturday night main events from back in the day and like the super stars of wrestling episodes with jesse the body and heenen doing commentary?!...what about older stuff like the matches on them old coliseum home videos they use to rent out at the local video stores on vhs, u know back in the day shit?..if so , im getting that shit asap!....411?

no to all your questions. hopefully in the future.
you can see all of the ppv's though.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Shit, for me it's worth it just for the legends round tables and for NXT. I don't bother with the RAW preshows cause it stretches that shit to 4 hours altogether, but you can hear the dark matches going on for the crowd after Raw while they are talking, like last night there was a Wyatt vs. Shield match after Undertaker left.

Mar 4, 2014
Vallejo
wont be fixed for a few days.
ps3 working like a champ tho. the search function needs to be fixed as it buffers like crazy.
but playing a ppv straight thru is no problemo. if they add primetime wrestling and all the wcw nitros i wont be seen for weeks.
all the old school wwf superstars too.
they also said to get wwe network asap and not the day of wrestlemania. i already know the shit is going to crash tho lol first row sports will be the backup plan.
Thats what ive been clamoring for too rasan

Prime time And nitro