Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
NoDQ.com > WWE > WWE Superstar Darren Young Tells TMZ He's Gay
Posted by Steve Carrier on 08/15/2013 at 08:29 AM

- WWE Superstar Darren Young came out to TMZ and admitted that he is gay. TMZ caught up with Young at an airport and asked if a gay male could succeed in WWE. Young laughed and replied, "Absolutely. Look at me. I'm a WWE superstar and to be honest with you, I'll tell you right now, I'm gay. And I'm happy. I'm very happy."

The fact that he came out says a lot... Especially in a profession where tons of people are closeted.

Feb 8, 2003
NoDQ.com > WWE > WWE Superstar Darren Young Tells TMZ He's Gay
Posted by Steve Carrier on 08/15/2013 at 08:29 AM

- WWE Superstar Darren Young came out to TMZ and admitted that he is gay. TMZ caught up with Young at an airport and asked if a gay male could succeed in WWE. Young laughed and replied, "Absolutely. Look at me. I'm a WWE superstar and to be honest with you, I'll tell you right now, I'm gay. And I'm happy. I'm very happy."

The fact that he came out says a lot... Especially in a profession where tons of people are closeted.
or was his words twisted meaning he was saying he gay being as in being happy in a funny way. if not then

he pat pattersons boy toy. they say hbk and cena did some gay shit at one point to get secured positions.

May 24, 2002
or was his words twisted meaning he was saying he gay being as in being happy in a funny way. if not then

he pat pattersons boy toy. they say hbk and cena did some gay shit at one point to get secured positions.
Dude said I'm gay AND happy.

Also Cena and Steph already congratulated him for being an openly gay wrestler on twitter.

I just hope wwe doesn't give him so stupid gay gimmick... Really what should come from this news is NOTHING. Him and Titus are a great tag team as is and are very entertaining. I hope it all just gets left alone.

Cena has always been very high up on my list for someone who was closeted. I'm sure Cena and Shawn arnt the first people to "secure their position"

Props: Rasan
Feb 8, 2003
Dude said I'm gay AND happy.

Also Cena and Steph already congratulated him for being an openly gay wrestler on twitter.

I just hope wwe doesn't give him so stupid gay gimmick... Really what should come from this news is NOTHING. Him and Titus are a great tag team as is and are very entertaining. I hope it all just gets left alone.

Cena has always been very high up on my list for someone who was closeted. I'm sure Cena and Shawn arnt the first people to "secure their position"

if anything they will give him a push. wwe probaly told him to come out so they can attract more gay fans and gay endorsements. I wouldnt be surprised if they dont land a show on that gay channel. bc imo taht total diva show is for bitches and gays. most straight men not gonna watch that shit i know i never watched it.

May 24, 2002
if anything they will give him a push. wwe probaly told him to come out so they can attract more gay fans and gay endorsements. I wouldnt be surprised if they dont land a show on that gay channel. bc imo taht total diva show is for bitches and homos. most straight men not gonna watch that shit i know i never watched it.
Lol trust me.... WWE does not need to go out of its way to attract gay fans.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
If the WWE wants to get Darren Young over they should have him in a feud with those Patriots or We the people or whatever the fuck their name is. All they have to do is talk about how homosexuality isn't "American" and how gay marriage has ruined the country. The fans will feel sorry for him, they'll rally behind him and he'll be in a place where he can get pushed.

The thing is does he deserve it? Nope.

Feb 8, 2003
If the WWE wants to get Darren Young over they should have him in a feud with those Patriots or We the people or whatever the fuck their name is. All they have to do is talk about how homosexuality isn't "American" and how gay marriage has ruined the country. The fans will feel sorry for him, they'll rally behind him and he'll be in a place where he can get pushed.

The thing is does he deserve it? Nope.
darren and tittus already beat them clean on monday so need for a feud.