Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio kick people in the head all the time so why the fuck is Randy Orton's punt still banned from TV? He punted Big Show on PPV earlier in the year and they wouldnt show it or even say punt, Orton brought back "a move from the past".

May 24, 2002
Low ki is such a great talent but is such a fucking idiot.

He got fired from NJPW because he dressed up as the Hitman video game character. And he just got fired from AJPW for starting fights.

Smooth.... Real smooth

Feb 12, 2012
Low ki is such a great talent but is such a fucking idiot.

He got fired from NJPW because he dressed up as the Hitman video game character. And he just got fired from AJPW for starting fights.

Smooth.... Real smooth
read somewhere Low Ki said he retired but I take it that was bullshit to try and save face when he was really fired

May 24, 2002
read somewhere Low Ki said he retired but I take it that was bullshit to try and save face when he was really fired
Yeah pretty much. Not soon after he said that he was trying to get a job in TNA. They didn't want him. Went to All Japan started a fight with the wrong person and got fired. I think Ki is done with Japan unless an Indy company like DDT wants to take the risk and hire him

Feb 8, 2003

the wwf would be more entertaining if they brought those 4 legends back

you can thank kane for pap shango never coming back bc teh jkane character replaced papa shango. but atleats charles comes back time to time as god father. taht survivor series 90 gobbly gooker is chavo guereros dad chavo sr. also doid you know paul diamond the guy that played max moon for most the run after konnan left wwf lest then two months was also kato from orient express tag team?

Last edited:
Props: short