Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Since Mr. Backlund is going into the Hall of fame I thought I would post up a match none of you have probably ever seen

Bob backlund doing shoot style.

Man.... The japs sure love them some bob backlund

Bob Backlund vs Nobuhiko Takada - UWF 12/22/1988

Props: TRAGIC LOSSES
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Two things on my mind:

First... During the beginning of each WWE program they have their little reels showing past greats, WWE history, etc. My question is: "Why the hell do they have David Otunga randomly mixed in there along side HBK, Rock, SCSA, Gorilla Monsoon, The Undertaker, Triple H, Flair, Andre The Giant, etc? It really bothers me and I don't know who got the green light to put him in with those people.

Second... Dolph Ziggler consistently makes fun of Zack Ryder on Twitter. It's hilarious and this is his most recent tweet towards him

Attachments

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Apparently The Miz almost broke CM Punk's neck at a house show this weekend because he wanted to act like a strong tough guy and hold a stalled suplex for a long ass time, he then proceeded to slip and drop Punk on his head.

CM Punk Has Injury Scare At Saturday Night's WWE Live Event

WWE Superstar had an injury scare at Saturday nigth's WWE RAW live event from Springfield, Missouri.

Punk wrestled in the tag match main event, teaming up with Antonio Cesaro against The MIz and Ryback. During the match, there was a spot where The Miz delivered a stalling suplex on Punk. Somehow The Miz lost his balance and dropped Punk almost directly on his head. The crowd instantly knew the move did not go as planned, as Punk rolled out of the ring. WWE officials ran over to Punk and checked him out for several minutes.

The match continued and Punk did return to action, but was visibly shaken up and was wrestling at a much slower pace than usual.

We'll be following this story and will post an update as soon as it becomes available.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Is the WWE enhancing their crowd noise on their television programs? I'm watching Smackdown right now and there is no way Brodus Clay is getting these loud of pops. Not just him but he stood out the most. It's like each punch or counter gets the same "ewwww" or "awwww"

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Is the WWE enhancing their crowd noise on their television programs? I'm watching Smackdown right now and there is no way Brodus Clay is getting these loud of pops. Not just him but he stood out the most. It's like each punch or counter gets the same "ewwww" or "awwww"

Just a thought.
On raw monday I was there and he got very good reactions....Hes over with the crowds....I do suspect theyre piping in some though(not for broadus monday for sure) because of clips i watched from raw yesterday

Props: Madison Kaine