Wrestlemania 30 04/06/2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Did yall ever stop and think that maybe Undertaker decided this decision? Thats its not just WWE forcing him to lose? Maybe taker decided enough was enough. Maybe he wanted Brock to be the one to end it. Remember back when taker was at brocks ufc fight in the crowd and as Brock approached Taker he asked brock "you wanna do this?" Maybe this is what taker wanted...

Alot of you guys and other fans take this so personal lol. "How could wwe do this! Fuck this im not watching wwe anymore!" lol jesus christ calm down people. You do know this is all fake right? Fuckin jabrones act like...

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
He could have lost to the Red Rooster or Shockmaster. The problem is threefold. It wasn't built up. It was a shit match. It didn't really benefit anyone.

And as a fan of wrestling, I feel the wwe is a shit product and has been for awhile, which is why I got all updates from the web. And none of these fools are cashing me out so fuck em.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
From what I read the stock dropped because they didn't hit the wwe network numbers they anticipated.
The stock dropped because its the day after mania.
Before the net, that stock would only rise between RR & WM.
The numbers for the net they anticipated arent due til the end of the calendar year. And as they stand now theyre 60%+ to their goal of a million subs. That could drop in 5 months of course. I dont see it happening unless they raise the price.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
The stock dropped because its the day after mania.
Before the net, that stock would only rise between RR & WM.
The numbers for the net they anticipated arent due til the end of the calendar year. And as they stand now theyre 60%+ to their goal of a million subs. That could drop in 5 months of course. I dont see it happening unless they raise the price.
Forbes, WSJ and a couple of other sites specifically attribute the drop to the lack of subscriptions. In addition, they also state that the WWE has plans to raise the price to $12.99 or $14.99.